Sex just for fun

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bruno, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruno

Bruno New Member

Is it a bad thing just wanting to find a woman just to have sex with? I'm a married man, but am dying for a little variety. It's been a long time since I've been with anyone else. Am I wrong for wanting a only sexual relationship?
    Are there women out there who feel the same as me?
    No ties, no question, no bullshit, just sexual.
    I would never leave my wife, but I've been contemplating a strict sex only relationship.
    Tell me what you think.

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Wow. well maybe you should bring up the idea to yor wife about doing threesomes and go out looking for some potentials everyonce in a while! if she's cool, i think that would still give you what you want, rght?

3. barbie

barbie New Member

Why don't you try swinging.My husband did it a few years ago for about 3 years.
    It has to be something you both wan't,and there can't be any jealousy with either of you.How would you feel to see your wife with another man?would that be a problem?what would you do if you found out she was having just *sex for fun*.

No,if you love your wife and would care if you left her,I would forget about that.If she don't want to get involved with a threesome or swinging,I would say try new things with her.There are lots of things you ad her can do to spice up your sex life.

4. dabody

dabody New Member

Not dat I'm judging you or anything but I think once you agree to get married you're agreeing to stay faithful to that person- and all da rest. If you're gonna cheat, then I guess you're gonna cheat anyway, but how would u feel if your wife decided she wanted a little variety too?

5. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

Hey Bruno
    I have the same problem. Your not the only one. ;)

6. kbate

kbate New Member

You are only 26, how long can you possibly have been married anyway? If you weren't ready to settle down then you shouldn't have gotten married in the first place.

But...........

Since you did get married, and you want a little more than you get in the relationship with your wife. It is normal to want to screw the brains out of every little thing with perky boobs and a tight little butt, so find one and cheat. Hell, everyone cheats once.

or.....

You could try to find out through suggestion and subtle hints if your wife has any interest in a threesome or a swing party. Just asking may cause marital strife so be careful.

Finally...

Life is too short to live in an unfullfilled state. We are animals driven by instincts, tempered by law and custom. If you are living in a relationship and are unhappy, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Too many people live their lives tied to jobs, wives, husbands and houses that they really do not like and they never learn how to enjoy life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.