Sex is funny1

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by loveit247, Sep 17, 2007.

1. loveit247

Gold Member

A cute little story I just wanted to share. So many people are uptight about sex and the silly things that happen while we are at it. I am glad that my new beau is not like that.

Yesterday we were fooling around on the couch and I was sucking his cock. I was begging him to fuck me and he kept on saying no, he wanted to cum in my mouth. So a while later I asked him to fuck me and he said "no, all you are getting is this and you had better be happy with it". We both went quiet and when he saw me smiling around his cock we both burst out laughing.
    For some reason we both just found that so funny we could not contain the laughter.

It was quite a bonding experience because we both laughed and then went on to have fantastic sex. I thought it was cute!

2. cook74

Gold Member

That is kind of cute, I love those moments.

The funny thing is that almost the same thing happened to me last night.

My partner was giving me head in our kitchen, just an impromptu thing that happened as I stepped away from the cutting bench to let her clean up some spill, and I begged for us to have sex. But she, almost in the same words as your partner said "just be happy you are getting this." I was :)

3. Stone Roses

Stone Roses New Member

Very healthy to have a good laugh during or after sex!

Makes both of you feel good. :)

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Great news about the new guy Loveit...
    and funa and sex should def be bounded together...

Why be stuck up about sex , whe nyou can be stuck into it instead ? :p

5. loveit247

Gold Member

Thanks Kronnie

It is nothing serious as of now. We are just getting to know each other. I am very wary of getting myself hurt again and am now just concentrating on looking after myself.
    I do like him though, he is a real sweetie.

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

If youve been hurt before ( and i know you have from your last adventure ) making sure you make yourself happy is the best way , and i really wish you the best of luck, and hope he turns out not to hurt you :)

And at least your having fun :p

7. Stone Roses

Stone Roses New Member

Amen to that!

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Im so pleased to hear life is getting better for you Loveit.....:D

9. loveit247

Gold Member

Thanks HW. It really is. I am moving out of my current place into a little town house with a garden for my little baby girl (dog). I have a better job with a future. I refuse to let all that go for a man.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

good on you Loveit..
    (This may cause a semi riot lmao )But females are the stronger sex, so its always cool hearing a female finding her legs again and getting her life back on track without the aid of a guy :)

11. loveit247

Gold Member

I have always been a pretty independent spirit. I just had a problem of giving up everything I had for a man. I am no longer willing to do that and now expect my partner to pull his weight more on the wooing front. I do like this man and will help him anyway I can, but if he pulls back from me, I drop off the face of the planet without a moments hesitation. I actually could not care. I now enjoy myself and my time. If he wants in, he must make an effort.

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Isnt that the way it is meant to be though ( the Guy wooing said scrumpet :) ) so says Captain Jack :p lmao

But really a guy should be the one doing the wooing i guess, especialy if he really wishes to be with the lady in question

13. icu89109

icu89109 New Member

We just concluded sex and laid on our backs to look at the window and found a bird standing on a limb looking at us, with one leg elevated. It had given us the one leg up! We both began laughing hysterically.

14. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

In about 1957 I was an 18 year old sailor. The ship I was on pulled into Ciudad Trujillo (now Santa Domingo). Another guy and I ended up in a small bar out in the edge of town. We each took one of the little bar girls into the back room to get a little. After we finished the girls with a lot of giggling dressed us in their Moo Moo dresses and we all went out into the bar. So there we are two sailors in dresses and two nude girls at the bar when the shore patrol came in. They shook their heads and walked out and the whole bar cracked up!

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

:p love that Buffalo id have been cring from laughter... :p get to hear some cool stories from most people that have been in the wars...

(( Sex is a laugh sex is a scream, not lay down baby whilst i apply the icecream )