Sex is everything, isn't it?!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Miki, Jul 2, 2006.

1. Miki

Miki Banned

You hear the idioms about having things shoved up your ass, but... Seriously, what is feasible? My friends keep going on about how getting anal is great. It's awesome. It's unbelievable. It's the fucking peak of the world. I'm sorry for sounding bitter but I've never had the pleasure of... no, I just never had the pleasure. And the feeling of someone's dick inside of you, and you get the feeling of fufillment. I've heard it hurts for some people, that the pain is excruciating. But honestly, does the young generation have to find it so.... y'know... great to discuss. My friends talk about it like it's the only thing to live for. I'm honestly tired of just sitting there and listening and nodding and in some cases just looking puzzled. Well, I've tried making new friends and it's no different. But the more I hear, the more anxious I get. The more I want to have my first. But I want it to be special and with someone I really like, or even love. Is that so wrong... to be 19 and still "fresh"? A lot of people poke fun of that.
    :nerv I need to be consoled...

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Jesus it's nice to know that there seems to be more than one of us left ... meh, I've dated on and off at college and I just can't do the whole drunk hook up thing. It's not something that I think I'd enjoy. Hell at 20, I've begun to wonder if I'm cut out for this relationship stuff.

No it's not wron miki, we're both living in a society that has taken a giant shit on what love is. It's not a beer induced fuck, nor a mindless activity that is just some sort of animal instinct. Despite what many people want to say, it does create a bond between two human beings. We are not just some form of higher mammal.

All I know is that when that special someone comes along, I'll know, until then, I don't want to lose it, just to lose it, You know what I mean?

3. pussycat69

Gold Member

There is nothing wrong with that.You give it up when you're damn good and ready.Who know what the circumstance will be(maybe it'll be love--maybe not),but you are an adult and will do right by yourself in making that decision when the time comes.

4. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I do understand what ur saying. I have only been with 2 guys. I was a virgin when I got with my ex. I was with him for 10 yrs then I met master and we hooked up. I regret my first time alot. My ex kept naggging me and that saying that if I loved him then I would do it etc... then when we did do it, it wasn't that great. With master everything is great, and I did feel like a virgin when we hooked up and master made our first so romantic. Have sex when ur ready, don't let ur friends or lovers try to con u into it. I do belive there is one perfect person for everyone out there, I lucked out and have found him.

5. blue

blue New Member

Yeah, I think it would be cool to wait till you're really ready and it's for someone you love and whom he loves you very dearly too.

6. Miki

Miki Banned

Looking back on my first post on this thread, I guess I sounded kinda... nervy. I didn't mean to. The whole concept and ideal of sex and the art of love fascinates me a lot, it's a true fact that it mystifies and intrigues most virgins or anyone. My friends are just really ignorant, maybe 99.9% of society is ignorant; they discuss it like it's nothing but a hot second. Yes, it does bond two human beings together, but I wish people would see it that way!! I'm not perfect... but I wish I knew something, y'know? Like, what's the big deal, why is it so... so... awesome?
    :bow please...

7. Krof

Krof New Member

Well go on, have sex then?

I've been in the same position as you. I couldn't stand hearing people talking about sex or looking at sexy women in real life because it just made me feel useless because I was still a virgin. But that was my problem, and everyone should be able to talk about what they want without having to change the conversation to fit my ears... Just like in your case.

If everyone else has some kind of problem, it's very likely you have the problem and not them.

Furthermore, why do people have this hang-up about sex having to be something romantic/special? It CAN be that, but it doesn't have to be that. It's like eating dinner, it can be very special or very mundane or simply eating because you're starving -> ie. being a horny teenager :p

8. blue

blue New Member

Well...I think you have already made up your mind what to do, Miki, in spite of what others' opinions are... even though Ken keeps saying you're not his cup of tea.

Bribe him with sex? Personally, I don't think it's healthy.

However, you are an adult who is fully responsible for you own action and bear your consequences.

It is one's preference. Someone think of sex as food, someone think of sex as evil, someone thinks of sex as spices in relationship, ..., whatever it is, really up to you to define it, while you can't force others to have the same definition as yours. ;)

IMHO, I just thought it'd nice to have sex if you have found someone you're into and he's into you. Then sex could be really an amazing thing :toast

9. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Well humans have been doing it for a helluva long time ... so I suppose it's still a mystery.
    BINGO! You are a quick study, which makes me happy! I learned very quickly that society is basically full of ignorant morons. The new ethos of the world is: "If it feels good, do it." Notice no thought is given to the affects of such actions.

*Sigh* Perhaps there is too much of a Philosopher in me ... :ugh

10. Krof

Krof New Member

People are ignorant and stupid _in general_. Other things people do _in general_:
    - vote for bush
    - have some kind of religion

Yet, most people you talk to don't have these obvious personality problems. So.. I don't know if there's something wrong with the statistics, if there's some kind of conspiracy or our way of perceiving reality is just twisted. Probably, all of the above.

People are ignorant and people are very well informed. It's just that everyone is different and we just tend to see the differences we want to see, making it seem like you're very alone in the universe.

11. Miki

Miki Banned

:bow hail the wisdom of sexualforums!

12. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I burn out festering ignorance with the cauterizing iron of logic and economics.

:dgrin