sex is boring!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mcbean, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

ok heres the issue, a perfect example of good guy's finishing last. Whenever i have sex with my gf i always concentrate on gettin her off because 1. im a nice bf and 2. shes to lazy to do much for me. Now as most guys would know the effort to get a chick to cum can be quite extensive and tiresome (i have no problem doin this as i like to pleasure my gf thogh) now here is where the problem occurs. since my gf gets little stimulation from intercourse alot of our sex is concertrated around stimulatin the clit. overall at the end of sex it results in me being too tired to cum myself, unsatisfied as intercourse was not enough as well as havin a gf to lazy with not enough energy to make me cum herself. evidently 'sex' is becomin more and more boring, i get more pleasure form masturbating. Is there any way to fix this problem?

2. loveit247

Gold Member

Yes, buy a vibrating ring, it slips over the base of your cock and vibrates on her clit while you have sex. It is a shame that you find sex boring with your girl. Have you spoken to her about this?

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

McBean

I do believe that you dont have a sexual problem at all.
    What I do believe is that you and your gf have a serious health problem
    you say that she is to lazy to get you off.
    And that you are to tired to finish after she get their, and that she has a problem getting their.
    I would suggest that you both get searious about life and see what the
    problem is, I suspect that both of you are overweight. and get very little
    exercise, So get with it and get out for exercise.
    Of course I can be 100% off the mark here, If so post a lor more about
    your lifestyles, and you will find a lot of people here are very willing to help
    then again you may both have a low libado.

4. mcbean

mcbean New Member

ok i can understand where your commin from but u could not be more wrong. granted we're not the worlds fittest couple but my gf is aboyt 5'4 and weights 45 - 50kg im 5'11 i weight 80kg which is hardly overweight. i get tired because often our sex is done in bed under covers now whilst rubbin my hand over a small lump might not seem hard try doin it for 30mins straight under covers in an often warm room with the body heat of two people, im tellin you it works up quite a sweet. as well i have 2 live with alot of other ppl as a result time is of the essence whilst 30mins isnt long its bout the biggest time racket we get. dont get me wrong occasionally i can be bothered 2 cum just nowhere near as often as my gf. oh an we have no health problems and wat i meant by the fact my gf is to lazy to make me cum is that she hasnt got the strength and or endurance to get me the whole distance after bout 5mins she gives up (shes got small arms, im kinda big overall must make it harder or somthing)

5. Erk469

Erk469 New Member

I disagree with some of what was said by bighiker2003, first of all being overweight or not that has nothing to do with it, I would sit down with her and just talk to her and ask her what she likes and you do the same with her. Sex should not be a chore!! It should be fun and exciting not tiresome and boring. If stimulation is what you need, do some research and some shopping there are many things out there that can help.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I was just going by what was said in the first post and that was what
    I thought after the first post, And you did say "lazy" did you not.
    1/2 hour could be a little long in a hot room under covers, So why not get rid of the covers and turn down the heat, but then you said you live with a bunch of other people, hopefully they are not in your bedroom while you are having sex. No one should ever be in your bedroom, Is privacy the problem.
    As for her getting tired after 5 min, That should never happen as sex is
    something that tends to make people do things that they ordinarily do
    like a girl holding her legs up for an hour of stimulation.
    So if no health problems are here and you both work out at least 3 times a week and do a fair amount of walking, I would suggest taking time to find
    her "G" spot and see if that works and if it doesn't then stimulate her clit with your mouth, that works better than the hand:sf

How much activity do you get?

7. Erk469

Erk469 New Member

Sorry about that, I apologize BigHiker, I do agree that you can stimulate her gspot either with his fingers or dildos or vibrators that are made to hit that spot. 5 mins is not even enough time to enjoy foreplay.

When it comes to the bedroom...well....that should yours and hers place only!! That should be a place where nobody comes in with you but only you to. The bedroom is the holy ground for me and my girl.

8. ZeroPoint

ZeroPoint New Member

That to me is the key aspect of your post.
    Is that what you want? A gf to lazy to get you off?
    Talk to her, she may change but she may not.
    Make a dession is she who you want to be with? Because people are who they are.
    Then accept your dession.

Life is to short for bad sex...

9. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

sometimes i'm afraid i might be concieved as too lazy to get him off, when really i'm just not getting the feedback from him...i don't know what to do, if i'm doing it right, if he's just ready to call it quits for awhile...

he never really comes out and says anything (like 'youre too lazy to get me off), just kinda eludes to the fact to which i repy that if he can't get up the gumption to talk frank and communicate his wants/need to me, i can't help him out. sometimes i cum and sometimes i don't (like we've been discussing), but i know how to take ahold of the reigns and get the job done...

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

[BANANA]Yeah! GET A NEW
    GIRLFRIEND!! [/BANANA]

:dgrin Me bein' bad! J/K

11. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Rose = Playa'

12. Chris.sv

Chris.sv New Member

Man, I did this for 3 years with my wife. I always enjoyed masturbation more than sex too. Being a good husband, I never went anywhere else. I tried talking, but she didn't want to hear it. Have you tried taking to her? Dont call her lazy! OMG! If talking doesn't work, just surprise her with some toys and lotions or something you think she may like. Spice up "playtime" before sex, and make it last longer :) Make her wait for her orgasam. It'll help you too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.