Sex in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by xtacy4, Dec 26, 2015.

1. xtacy4

Gold Member

Is age just a number? We have good age diversity here, I'm curious at what age you felt most confident, both sexually and otherwise? Is there such thing as a sexual peak? Have you reached it? Has the best sex been at an age that you were having the most? Is there an age range that was particularly bad or off? Lots of questions to get you thinking about what contributes to the way age has an effect on sex! :)

2. xtacy4

Gold Member

I'm in my early 30s and have felt more sexual and more confident now than ever before. Even though I may not have that hot 20 year old body, I'm so much more comfortable in my own skin. Cheers to it only getting better! ;)

3. djanalyst

Gold Member

how could your body possibly GET BETTER?!?!?!?! :eek::po_O;):)

jjslpsg, fairlthick and xtacy4 like this.
  4. xtacy4

Gold Member

:) xx

fairlthick and djanalyst like this.
  5. Mr_Blue

Gold Member

I'm 38 and more comfortable with my body and my sexuality than ever before. I was a lot leaner in my 20s too but I really didn't know who I was back then so didn't enjoy myself as I should have. I'm far happier now and I feel sexier by multitudes. Life gets better with age no doubt :)

macker, xtacy4 and djanalyst like this.
  6. xtacy4

Gold Member

Before gaining/losing 50+ lbs....twice....that takes a toll on a body lol
    I agree, I don't feel like I knew myself in my 20s the way I do now. Even just a year ago.

macker and fairlthick like this.
  7. fairlthick

Gold Member

Very true! She's exquisite!:);):D

8. xtacy4

Gold Member

Stop being sweet and answer the question! :p Jk, thank you!

CLE32793 and fairlthick like this.
  9. fairlthick

Gold Member

Being in my 50's I feel my body needs constant work and I may never feel sexy again. Sexually however, I feel like I am in my prime, especially when it comes to pleasing my partner.

CLE32793, macker and xtacy4 like this.
  10. fairlthick

Gold Member

Sorry for being sweet. It's one of my biggest personality flaws, I guess?!;):)

11. xtacy4

Gold Member

Oh please :D Never apologize for being sweet, lay it on me! lol ;)

fairlthick likes this.
  12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Was a horn dog in my twenties but with the wisdom of hindsight I had no idea on technique and sex was very vanilla and only got worse in my thirties and forties with a partner less and less into sex until it finally stopped altogether. Before that finally happened I started experiencing other bodies and thus begun my true sexual journey of discovery. Hit my peak in late 50s but still going strong in my 60s. Sex is now so much more richer than just a physical experience, my own orgasms have diminished in intensity but that is now a secondary consideration because my entire effort and focus is on my partner and her reactions are my real rewards
    So much so that she is trying to swing it back my way so in reality I am experiencing a renewal of pleasures of the senses. My body is not what it used to be yet I love my life but of course being with an adoring partner half my age might have some bearing on that!
    As far as amount of sex again the peak was late 50s and early 60s and without doubt because of living with such a loving, nubile, highly tactile and supercharged libido lady.
    I am living the dream and hope that my last words will be; hold my dick while I die and any resuscitation attempt will be a frantic blow job ;)

#12 lbushwalker, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    SWOJLO, CLE32793, macker and 6 others like this.
  13. teamster145

Gold Member

It would be a pleasure to lay it on you ;)

xtacy4 likes this.
  14. xtacy4

Gold Member

That's awesome!

15. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

At 31, i can say getting older has allowed my freak flag to fly really proudly.. Plus i was a LATE bloomer, as in possibly still going through puberty now, so i feel 10x more confident as to what i have to physically and sexually offer a woman as opposed to my teens and twenties. I will say domestic family life and adult responsibility makes the one downside as opportunity. If i looked like at 18 what i look like now, id probably be knee deep in women to this day. I love my gf dearly, and she tries, but i feel like the guy who finally finished his project car, only to find most of the roads closed, and all the speed limits lowered.

macker likes this.
  16. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

Lucky man and I can relate to that body not being what it used to be. Sigh..........

17. backcheck64

Gold Member

I started early, and very often...hit full freak in my late teens. I found someone with a very similar sex drive and settled down to one person, for the last 33 yrs. Now in our early 50s, not much has changed, work and kids have slowed it down a little. I've put on a little weight since my early 20s but I can still wear clothes I've had for 20+ yrs. My wife is actually smaller than she was in her 20s. Looks or desire for "kinky" stuff has never affected us as we work to keep up our appearances and health. She has a fairly stressful job, I run two businesses and we have two very active kids so that runs us down a bit so frequency has dropped a bit, but we always curl up together in bed even if sex isn't involved. If we've had a peak, I'd say it was shortly before we had kids.

macker and lbushwalker like this.
  18. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Sag, that is kind of sad mate, wish there was a hope button.

macker likes this.
  19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I can certainly relate to the lady in the sheer black dress!

20. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

It is curious. I have always had a high sex drive but managed to keep it repressed in my early years, particularly when I was away at sea and without female company, and now when I am in my 80s I seem to have come to life - Maybe I am trying to make up for lost time or maybe it is easier to have some release via the internet because it is "safe". I expect that in real life I would probably run a mile if I were approached but who knows :p.
    I have found a lot of happiness and joy here at sf and have made many good friends.
    I suppose my sex life has not been much different from many others. There seem to be a lot of lonely men about - looklng for fulfillment and I hope that like me they are able to find it here. :)

macker likes this.