Sex in the Amazon!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by JuicyB, Jan 1, 2007.

1. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Hi guys! I haven't written since I've been traveling in the Amazon region. Two things about sex impressed me here.

1. In the airport, in the hotel rooms, billboards in town; there are big messages up everywhere like "Say no to child prostitution!" There are many ways to develop tourism in Leticia, child prostitution is not one of them!" "In the city child prostitution is a crime!" It seemed like a crack down! And I'm sure it's good and necessary!

2. I did get laid twice, and I fulfilled a fantasy I've had for years! And that's to have sex with a tribal! I met this very cute Indian girl with the most amazing, hard, stand up boobs! She was carded in the hotel and was in fact over 18. She was originally several days by boat from the town where we met. Her name was Erika, a Leo, a great smile, cheerful disposition, and her physical size was small. I spent about a 1/2 an hours on her boobs alone! Her long, straight, jet black hair, Hershy Bar color skin, thick, generous lips, exotic, oriental looking facial features, she was a dream come true! I've always wanted to try one of these girls, and it was my first! Everything was mutual; no exploitation involved, and we both had a blast! To see my pink dick inside her chocolate colored, doll-like face as she sucked me was a super turn on! Her public hair was black and straight, and quite sparse. She was delicate and petite, and really affectionate, which I like.
    The second girl was 1/2 Brazilian, common in this boarder region. She was 23, tan colored, but with slightly green eyes, and light brown hair. Her name was Janet, an Aires. Actually my American friends introduced me to her. And she was probably the wildest, most enthusiastic sex partner I've ever had in my life! I like starting off with "kiss and cuddle" and then move to fingering and then blow job! And curiously, while she was blowing me, she reached around the backside of her own butt, and started to finger herself! I thought "what on earth is she doing?" I couldn't tell if she was rubbing her ass, or her pussy, or maybe a little bit of both! But it was a super turn on for me! The whole session was with her on top. And her squeals and moans and shreeks were so much damn fun! I loved it! And her squeals and pumping got more furious when I put a finger in her rear crack! I forgot to bring lube, so I didn't stick a finger in, but just gently rubbed with a circular motion the opening of her ass which she really got off on! Torrential rain poured outside! The jungle bugs were singing a cresendo, and I fucking felt like I was in Heaven!

I'll stay in touch! I'm interested in your comments.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

OK, I'm turned on. :lol Glad you had a good time!

3. marisha415

marisha415 New Member

that is a good night time story before bed :)

4. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

Just make sure you don't leave those types of places with something you didn't come with. Lots of diseases in such places.