Sex in motor vehicles

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lbushwalker, May 1, 2013.

1. lbushwalker

Gold Member

In response to a number of recent treads.
    I must admit to absolute puzzlement and fascination that this could even arise as an interesting issue because for decades in Australia that has been an accepted fact.
    People have sex in cars and I would estimate that up to 95% of Aussies have had sex in a vehicle so if it were a crime here most of us would be or have been in or still in jail!
    I recall the 60s Beatle buses painted in psychedelic hues with Peace loving (anti VN War folks anyway) getting off on Dope and LSD having Love and Sex but not War in the 70s and up to the early 80s this translated into Surfie folks in panel vans doing likewise.
    Panel vans; for those who do not know the concept is essentially a car with front seats and enclosed rear end designed for working tradesmen and Police pick up vehicles.
    Many second hand such vehicles were sold and converted to "F" trucks which essentially meant Fuck Trucks.
    So successful that phenomena that Australian Holden (GM owned) produced a vehicle called the Sand Man which was essentially a bedroom on wheels.
    You could order one with inbuilt speakers, mattress carpeted sidewalls and anything else of your desire including black lights (UV)
    Has America ever experienced such sexual laxity?

2. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Back in the 70s and 80s when I was still dating....a vehicle was our main sex place! The current generation must be different.

3. BigTitLover

Gold Member

In the 70's and 80's cars were big enough to get freaky in. Newer cars not so much, try being 6'1" (186cm) tall and getting busy in a Focus or Prius.

Have had some fun over the years in the back of pickups though. Plenty of room there LOL

Then some are afraid of getting put on sex offenders list. Some places you can be put on the list for getting caught pissing in a alley.

4. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Times sure have changed. Like I said in another thread...About 1981ish, my GF and I got caught out in the country by the local Law. All that happened was we were told basically to get out of here and get a room.

5. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I just know that the U.S. enforces indecent exposure laws in a really strict way. So having sex in a car that's parked in a visible area will probably cause problems. I think there was misunderstanding...I in no way shape or form agree with this. But it's how it is and I was just cautioning people.

As for "road head," I honestly had no idea that someone could drive safely while receiving oral sex. That's news to me. The jokes about crashing the car, I thought, had some basis in reality.

6. Essene

Gold Member

I'd like to say "back in my hay-day-" but I doubt I'm old enough to pull it off.

Something else that I wasn't old enough to pull off was my first gf's brassiere, 12th grade, in the back of my parents van. I wanted to remain a virgin until I found a woman with whom I would enjoy spending the rest of my life with. As per the years of infatuation and puppy love I thought that my first girlfriend was that person. I didn't want to have sex or even delve into sexual exploration. At any rate, she pressured me into doing so (she was a fast gal). We used my parents vehicle, for the most part, her mom's room, her room, etc. It took a LONG time (a long time in high school was approximately a three months) for me to even kiss her.

Now'a days It seems like the only think I use my car or bike for is work, school, work, school, and to get to dinner reservations or luncheons.

7. Meee

Gold Member

The first few times we had sex were in a car, but since then we haven't done it in cars much. Now we use a car to drive to some nice place where we can have sex outdoors.

I've wondered sometimes if people ever rent Zipcars for an hour or two just to have a place to have sex.

8. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Fire...we are not talking about the Mall parking lot here or in front of the Grade School. Where I come from, you can go out back on the farm or out in the country and be the only humans for miles. Also miles of beachs with no one around.

9. Essene

Gold Member

Homeless people like to have sex on the back-steps of churches.

10. AtkCCC

Gold Member

We know what the Honey Badger thinks about sex in a car! ;-)

11. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

In that case, it probably wouldn't apply, but all it takes is one bored police officer to be the third human who happens to go by and decides they want to bother someone today.

Whew, that was close! :eek

I kid, I kid. :D

#11 fireontheside, May 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2013
  12. thegreatest100

Some of the best sex are in the car. When you're young and no place to have sex the car is the obvious place. One time an old man walking his dog stopped and starred. Car was all fogged up so he couldn't see much. My GF didn't care and kept riding me. In fact the funny part is that was in my 2 seater Honda CRX. I just sat in the middle and she did most of the work. I cannot believe that girl can get like 5-7 orgasms. I have not met a girl that can get more than 2 til this day.

13. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

During my 20's I had a panel van fitted out specifically for going very fast and sex....:lol
    Big V8 and fully fitted out as a mobile bedroom.....I even lived out of it for a while....:eyes
    The amount of sex I had in that thing was amazing......miss those days...:D

14. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Just so others know what we are talking about here.....
    Pics of the type of vehicle bushwalker and I are referring to.....

Attached Files:

15. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

that looks more like a hearse than a panel van. i think i'd be a little too creeped out to concentrate on the boom-boom:nerv

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

But mostly blue paddie wagons at first :)

17. Essene

Gold Member

Looks like a mix between a Hurse and a station wagon.

18. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

Reminds me of an El Camino with a shell

19. IdoPiddleSome2

In the U.S.A. that body-style was called a Sedan-delivery; a station-wagon sans side windows at 2nd-seat & 3rd-seat positions. With the introduction of domestic vans in the 60s to compete with the VW, the sedan-delivery and the station-wagon began to fade away. The model in your pics looks like a Chevy (which IIRC has a different name where you are). My compliments!

20. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

No matter where you are from I think it's called a shaggin wagon!!