Sex in front of someone

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexybabe, Jan 3, 2013.

1. sexybabe

sexybabe New Member

Has anyone had sex with some watching you? How did you like it? Please give me details.

lustydesire likes this.
  2. Ilovewomen74

Ilovewomen74 New Member

Yep....I had sexwith a lady in front of her husband whom after extensive chemotherapy had problems getting an erection.
    It wasn't/didn't feel seedy as there were plenty social meetings where it was discussed,by which point there was a mutual attraction between myself and the wife.

I won't lie,on the night itself I was nervous....I mean what if the guy flipped out...despite all the assurances he just wanted to see his wife having sexual pleasure you can't help worry about a lampshade to the back of the head!

The sex itself started a bit awkwardly,the pair of us kept glancing across to see he was ok with what we were doing,relaxing into it a little as he nodded approval....when the wife deepthroated my cock (which is fairly big) he was positively yelling for me to do all sorts to his wife...This spurrred us both on and we ate each other out enthusiastically......probing each others orifices with fingers and tongues....building up to fuck.

I put the wife on all fours facing her husband,grabbed her hips and rammed up her,her husband seemed to love it..........I guess a nice thing in the middle of this madness is that they barely took their eyes off each other the whole time....this was about them and I was just the stuntg cock(which made me feel better about it all tbh).

After the wife came(or poretended to come lol!) it did get kinda freaky....I won't lie...I lost erection....The husband basically had never fucked his wife anally and wanted to see if she liked it. Anal isn't a problem for me but can be,due to size issues, a problem for any sexual partner I have....so I explained it would be sore for his wife,he cared not and flipped her on her front and started oiling her anus up while the wife dutifully lay there.

After a few failed attempts at getting up her there she was howling at the discomfort, I lost my hard on.....I didn't want to hurt the woman for fucks sake. As it turns out she was determined her man have her fantasy and with husband urging her on she took my cock and placed it back on her bum and started pushing back against it..

Her husband was shouting at me to "rip her arse" which I thought was a touch cruel tbh but on we forged until the head of my cock popped through her tight as fuck ring....she screamed....I could tell it hurt as her leg was shaking and when I pulled her hair back to see her face there were tears streaming down it...again this seemed to please hubby(who i was now understanding really wanted to see his wife "punished" in some way....not nice...he asked for this!).

Now during all this it's not to say I didn't get extremely aroused.....by this point I was hammering into that first time ass and loving the screams if I'm being honest....fair play to the wife she took a fair hammering for her husband,I'm not sure I'd understand that kind of love myself.

Any way we finished standing up facing husband with me still up her ass...finishing by lifting the wee women off the ground from behind and imaling her on cock as aI shot my load up into her bowels,to much howling and crying I may add...

Ther couple immediately started kissing and cuddling like they had just got married.....which was my q to dress and leave...

I saw them once again after that but was unimpressed by husbands intentions toward his loyal wife...

Oooft,don't usually type as long....hope that's ok for you,any questions,please ask and sunshine to you and yours:)

3. JonJo

Gold Member

Yes, although I didn't know it, initially.

A gf had set up a video camera as I thought to video us, so I put on my best performance.
    What I didn't know was that the feed was also going downstairs where a group of her friends had snuck in and were watching on her large screen TV.

When we eventually went down and we were greeted by laughter and applause I was at first very annoyed when I found out the reason but when I was persuaded to watch a play-back and saw my 'performance' and heard the complimentary comments I was egotistically very pleased.

Also got me a couple of 'offers' later from members of the audience.

4. AtkCCC

Gold Member

We have had same room sex and swapping, 3ways and such. It can be hot if everyone involved has the maturity level to deal with it.

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've had sex with a cousin with the other cousin that was my friend at the time watching and then wound up joining in.

Also had sex with someone else as one of those same cousins was in the same room. I didn't really care who watched at the time I just wanted to fuck.

Had sex with a uncle and my friend while the nephew watched.

Had sex with my husband while our neighbors watched through the window. That experience is in my blog.

I'm sure there were other times but can't think of them at the moment.

6. Essene

Gold Member

No; and I doubt that I would.

7. Essene

Gold Member

Because incest is the BEE'S KNEES these days!

8. blue_eyes18

Verified Gold Member

Was at a New Year's party a friend of mine Lisa was throwing. I had sex with her friend Jen while Lisa was having sex with her boyfriend in the same room. He was insistent on an orgy that night. Not sure if the four of us having sex in the same room qualified or not.

9. Paula

Gold Member

I think it would be fair if you start a thread, you tell us what you like before asking for details.

10. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I had sex with them not them with each other. They didn't even touch each other. That's not incest.

11. Mittimer

Gold Member

If I'm not mistaken, they did technically engage in incest if they were fucking the same person at the same time. They were partaking in a sexual act together, touching or not.

Now, as far as the whole you not committing incest thing? Yes, I see that. However, how you worded it was quite....odd, so I can see how some may misinterpret it as you screwing your cousin or your uncle. You used "a" instead of "my" and "the" rather then "my". Right?

Unless...you did screw your cousin and your uncle and you don't consider that incest?

12. AGFUNK

Gold Member

No, ew. It was a friend and his cousin and his uncle. Having sex with me.

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

See, all cleared up. :)

14. Essene

Gold Member

The last three posts made me laugh. Yeah. The way it was worded was rather messy if you weren't actually going pony up with your family members.

But ew anyways to being with multiple partners of the same family. Perhaps I'm a bit loony; but having sex with someone's aunt, cousin, and sister doesn't sound like a shag-tastic time to me... especially not while the others watched.

15. Adventurer

Gold Member

That is something I'd like to do....have someone watch my wife and I have sex.

16. DickDonStud

DickDonStud Member

First time when I lost my virginity it was my cousins cousin (not blood related) on the farm the original plan was to finger her, but I got such an erection I could help but stick it in, my cousin was up in the rafters of the barn watching.

Another time I had sex with my roommates ex-girlfriend while a guy we all knew was supposed to sleeping on the couch next to us, apparently he wasn't and of course he blabbed to her ex. But a year later my roommate wanted me to do his current girl while he watched, she was all for it, but I declined, we had our masturbation sessions while he was at work. as my bedroom door was across from the bathroom, where she would have a bath and we could see each other, I saw her having fun in the tub and I decided to put on a show for her, this became a weekly ritual for almost 6 months until I got a new girlfriend and then everything got ugly so I moved out. He never found out.

17. Shaythen

Shaythen New Member

after a long night of partying, I did with an exbf in front of my roommate on the couch, we just didn't care and after a while she started masturbating under a blanket, it just kept me going more

MrMrsBiggerblast96 and danrb007 like this.
  18. just4fun

Gold Member

I am a big fan of putting on a show. I live to have people really close watching.

502Bull and danrb007 like this.
  19. Essene

Gold Member

Well... every time I have sex, my girlfriend watches me. I do it rigth in front of her too.

20. sabian

sabian New Member

yes...yes .yes.. I love it, Im a big fan myself. Im sure we have been seen many of times.. hahaha