Sex in front of others

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by kujo, Apr 29, 2008.

1. kujo

kujo New Member

Had my first couples type activity... Not a big deal from reading the posts on this forum, but I have to admit it excited me quite more than I thought it would - after I got over the initial reservations and nervousness...

We had a couples night out spent listening to a local band at a bar and having drinks. The other couple drove so my girlfriend I were in the back seat. My girlfriend decided to get a little adventurous and go down on me while we where driving. I am thinking she is crazy at the time! As friendly as we are with the other couple, this is just something I haven't done. Well, she insisted and who am I to stop that from happening. Well, apparently her girlfriend spotted this activity and decided it was a good thing and responded by doing the same to her husband as he drove. I could see his face in the rear view mirror and he smiled at me.

It was just very very exciting having such an intimate moment in front of and with another couple!

Just thought I would share!
  2. cook74

cook74 Gold Member

Wow!! Two friendly couples in the same car, with the guys getting blown while the car is still in motion. A fantasy for many men I am sure, you lucky devil. :dgrin

Awesome man! Must have been one hell of a night out for you four. :brow

3. kujo

kujo New Member

I am just a bit amazed that I did enjoy it the way that I did. I honestly never had such a fantasy... Sure, like most every guy I fantasize about the 3some with 2 girls, but even that is just been strictly in the fantasy realm. My girl is very open sexually, but I was surprised that she would initiate this knowing we would be seen! It actually took quite a bit of prodding on her part for me to allow it! Once the couple in the front seat began the same I relaxed and it was amazing!
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2008
  4. Steel

Steel New Member

One time Over the years I’ve walked up on no less that a hundred coupes engaged in some sort of sexual act or another….. I can recall more than one occasion where I could come up with no other explanation than that they wanted people to see.

Once I was walking to a building in an apartment complex when I heard a girl say “Be careful, I don’t want to be an Aunt.” There was no one around (so I thought) and I couldn’t for the life of me figure out who she was talking to. As I rounded the corner, right in the middle of the parking lot, a couple was having sex…..buck necked.

I was so dumbstruck that I just stood there for a second….. the girl saw me… she didn’t make him stop… didn’t make him get off… she smiled at me and started rubbing her boobs.

Um…. Funs over, put your cloths on! :popcorn
  5. kujo

kujo New Member

Be careful, I don't want to be an Aunt... Hmm... That is a strange comment to make from a woman during sex! Not sure how that is even possible, unless it was her brother and even then the logic gets screwy! Or more likely the comment came from her sister who was watching?

Even so, although quite a bit different than my situation, sex in front of strangers or in a public place is a fantasy many people may have...
  6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I've done it twice with a 2nd female present. The first case they both did me. The second case they did each other (oral) and me! It was a little scary but I enjoyed it.

Having another dude there? I'm somewhat doubtful.
  7. rapidfire

rapidfire New Member

you like doing it in front of the camera in a movie too?
  8. mace85

mace85 New Member

I have gotten a bj in front of a friend after my SO stripped down to her bra during a card game when I asked her to. I kinda like it. It's like bragging in a way. I am proud of who I am sleeping with.

Doing it in front of a 3 rd woman has been a longstanding goal of mine :) , but I don't think it will ever happen.