Sex Hurts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by crazygirl2, Nov 7, 2010.

1. crazygirl2

crazygirl2 New Member

I love to see my partner enjoy himself, and i love to be touched and pleased. However, sex is something that is not enjoyable. I don't understand it. Does anyone have any idea why this could be or idea to help stop this pain. I want to have sexual intercourse, but I dread it cause I can't stand the pain anymore.

2. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

Hi Crazygirl, sorry to hear about the problems you are having. Can you give a fuller explanation of the pain? Is it around your vaginal entrance, is it deeper- like in your abdomen, is it just on deep thrusts? Are you properly aroused and lubricated prior to intromission? Have you ever had painfree sexual relationships in the past?
    Sorry for the many questions, but there are so many reasons why this could be happening. We will all try and help if we can.
    Beth

3. crazygirl2

crazygirl2 New Member

Here are you answers, Beth:
    This pain is deeper than vaginal entrance. It's not just on deep thrusts, even if he is trying to not go deep at all it still hurts. I always make sure we use plenty of lube. I have had painfree sexual relationships in the past. This was when I first started having sex, around age 16. The one time sex does not hurt is when I get off and then we have sex, I don't know if it is becuase my vagina is in shock from me cumming or what but that is the only time I like intercourse. And even then, the like for it doesn't last long. Thanks for all the help!

4. Beth_UK

Beth_UK New Member

I have sent you a PM,
    Hope it helps.
    Beth x