Sex, her first time... HELP!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Another, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another

Another New Member

Hello everyone, I am writing today because my girlfriend and I need some advice. She is a virgin, in every sense of the word; she has never even kissed a guy before I came along. Just lately we have started becoming increasingly more sexual and we are at the stage where we are ready to try intercourse. I have been sexual with other women before, but never a virgin. I am EXTREMELY patient, and the last thing I want to do is hurt her. We tried intercourse once, (I warned her it was going to hurt and suggested we tried some fingering first, but she didn't want that because she said it freaked her out) I went as slowly as she needed... and... she yelled out in pain. We stopped immediately. I guess I should stop babbling and just get to my question. Ladies, how bad was your first time, and how much would you suggest starting off with some fingering before we go straight for the whole shibang?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

My first concern is how old she is? Generally any woman at the legal age of sex has at least FINGERED herself.

To answer your question, my first time wasn't THAT painful as I had used small toys and fingers on myself before then.

If she gets freaked out by fingering then I honestly don't think she's ready to have sex. I'm all for having fun really, but when something as small as having someones fingers in you makes you uncomfortable, then sex really shouldn't be in the equation.

3. Another

Another New Member

Well to start off, she is 17. And it's not the size of the fingers that freak her out, it's the fact that my fingers will be inside of her. I don't mean to boast or brag here, but if my penis wasn't so large then I think we would be alright. You don't understand, she was raised very strictly and has never wanted or cared about sex until now.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm not sure where you are located but depending on that and the fact that you're 8 years older then her, it can be considered statutory rape.

I wasn't meaning the size of your fingers either, I meant that she MENTALLY can't handle your fingers in her.

#4 Mittimer, Aug 15, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  5. johnson8386

johnson8386 New Member

so, have you guys messed around befor??? like her giving you a hand job and you playing with her pussy or anything befor? atleast you are patient with the process.

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

As much as we'd like to help you out here.....
    You have admitted that she is only 17.....and to be honest, I suspect that you aren't much older.....if at all.
    The forum rules state that we cannot discuss underage sex.
    I don't have much choice than to close this topic......sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.