[Ask a Girl] sex help

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by kandj, Feb 10, 2015.

1. kandj

kandj New Member

Ok ladies need some advice wife and i have been together 6 yrs and have 2 kids and here lately the sex life hasnt been the greatest she never seems interested or initiates it kinda like she gives it up just to keep me happy which is great in all but the same position everytime in the same place gets old im always hearing about all of her friends sex life and how much fun they have and i feel as if im missing out hell we hardly ever have foreplay so any advice on how to add a spark or add some excitement would be great

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Do you help with the kids? How old are they? Does she work? Do you help with housework? How often do you have sex? Have you talked with her before about sex in a non confrontational matter outside of the bedroom?

Candela, Redline1 and Lizzie73 like this.
  3. kandj

kandj New Member

Ages 3 and 5 yes i help when im home yes she has a job and yes i help with housework while im home i work 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off sex 2 maybe 3 times a week but its the same ole missionary no foreplay do it and done and ive tried it usually ends up in an argument and accuses me of not being happy that im even getting a piece im just tired of hearing stories from her about her friends sex life

4. AGFUNK

Gold Member

2-3 times a week is a good amount when you have two kids. I have one and we manage once a week if that. Why don't you initiate something different in the heat of the moment? Did you guys used to do more than just missionary? I don't understand how you can go straight to sex with no foreplay. Is she even wet? Maybe sex is uncomfortable?

5. SWOJLO

Gold Member

I'm guessing that some of what she is wanting and/or feeling that she's missing, is hidden somewhere in the stories she tells you about her friends. Listen to her, if you can figure out and then give her what she's asking for, you'll be getting more of what you're craving as well. Now that's a great fucking win-win situation if there ever was one.

thesocialproject and Redline1 like this.
  6. Horny Joe

Horny Joe Member

7. Candela

Verified Gold Member

What she said!!

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Op sounds like a replay of my life > 20 years ago.
    It never improved!

9. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Just tie her up and make her cum xo

SWOJLO likes this.