Sex Games?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ranger12, Jul 7, 2008.

1. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

I am thinking about getting one of those "Adult" board games. The one for couples to explore,have fun,etc...Any suggestions?

2. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

3. duck

duck New Member

I've also been curious about these games as well. The one above sounds promising, I just don't have enough board game experience either.

4. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

About a month ago while my Fiance was at night school I went to the local Lovers Lane and browsed.. As a recommendation of the guy working there, I took home a game called "A Hot Affair (With your partner....)"

I kind of figured I'd probably just wasted another $30 on something that may not even get used once, but the guy there said he had nothing but good feedback from other customers so I bit.

Actually, the game is kind of cool. The premise of the game is that you are beginning and continuing an "affair" with your partner. It's your typical board game with different spots one can land on. There are three rounds of play, "Intimate", "Passionate", and "Steamy." Every two times that your token advances past go, you move onto the next level of play. There are squares on the board that prompt you to get a kiss, get a massage, get an erotic dance, top off the drinks, eat or feed an H'ours Diver ("or derve") to your partner, and a "do whatever" square you can use to take a break. Of course there's the "Draw A Card" square as well. There are four stacks of cards, one for each round of play and a "Fantasy" stack. You draw one card from the fantasy stack every time you pass go, but you may only hold on to two of the Fantasy cards. The winner of the game gets to present the fantasy card to their partner and you are both supposed to partake in that particular fantasy...

In the first round of play for example, you get kisses on the cheak, a head or neck massage, etc.. In the second round, you get a back or leg massage, a kiss on the lips, you feed your partner, etc... In the third round, you get a genital massage, a full on french kiss, you may eat something off your partner, etc... So you get the idea as to how things progress... The cards are the fun part though. You draw a card if you land on the proper spot and you read the card and follow it's directions. Each card has a his and hers question or activity. The intimite cards kind of prompt you to find out things about your partner you may not have known (i.e. what was your favorite car, who would you invite to a dinner party living or dead, etc..) The second round asks some more personal type questions and has some activities. Like one card we had asked us to write a brief personal ad and see if the other would have answered, etc.. There was a card that told her to blindfold me, drag me into the kitchen, and she had to find things to put on her finger for me to taste and identify.. The third round, or the "Steamy" cards are where the fun is at... One card told her to pretend to be a virgin and that it was our first time together, put a condom on me, and we started doing it then all of a sudden "she heard her mom coming" and we had to quick stop and compose our selves.. Kind of fun. Another card instructed her to give me a "Pedicure" (footjob), which was kind of cool.. Yet another instructed her to ask "a member of her sex ed class to come up front and help her with a two minute demonstration of intercourse."

So the first person around the board six times gets to present the fantasy card and act it out.. Some of the fantasies were going out to the garage and pretending we were parking like teenagers and to have sex in the car, one prompted us to have sex with the window open, one fantasy was to videotape us giving oral to one another and then we were to review and give advice to the other, and the card that we ended up acting out was for the winner of the game to pick a costume for the partner and act out some role playing.. Very fun.

The game has a lot of replay value as there were about 75 of each of the three category cards, and each had a his and a hers action on it. Not bad. If you're looking for a board game, I'd definitely give this one a try. We've had it for about a month and played twice. I've already had way more than $30 worth of fun with it. Just make sure you have some wine, margaritas, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit, fine candies, etc.. when you start playing. It's much more fun that way.

Definitely fun.

5. Dreama

Gold Member

You could always play regular games, with a sexual twist...Strip poker (or a twist on poker where the loser of the round has to do something sexual to you of your choosing, crap like that), sex word scrabble, where you can only spell words associated with sex or intimacy, naked twister, etc.

6. bbygrl20

bbygrl20 New Member

the bf and I bought a deck of sex cards that show all kinds of crazy positions and stuff like that
    it's pretty crazy and after playing it for awhile we said screw it and threw all the cards on the floor and went to town

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

We have one that is called Fan the Flames that is neat, and we also use sex dice. From time to time we just use paper and make up our own, ie use a verb on one stack of homemade cards and a noun on the other, get the drift. The most fun we have had in the game arena is to play naked twister while doing shots!!!!