sex games you play or have played

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by haolcatx, Apr 4, 2006.

1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

When it comes to naughty fun what is your spice of preferance? I would love to hear what games you play and why you like those games. Here is one I have played before but not in the last year. It is called the grape game.

The neccessary materials:

1) a couple in the nude
    2) a bowl of grapes (seedless please)

Rules:

1) Only the person with the grape can touch the other person. The person without the grape may not touch back.

2) Only one person may have a grape at a time until such time the grape handler is passing the grape (and turn) to the other person which is done through a kiss. The grape is put from one mouth to the next in this fasion.

3) The grape can be manuevered on the other person's body with hands or mouth and can be put anywhere on the other person's body and the grape handler can use hands or lips to touch the other person's body but may not kiss the other person's lips unless they are passing the grape.

4) The turn ends when the grape is passed mouth to mouth. The mouth to mouth pass is the only lip-to-lip kiss during the game. The reciever of the grape eats it and than reaches into the bowl for a grape to begin their turn.

5) The game ends when one person who does not have a grape engages the grapeholder though touch. Or if the grape handler kisses the other person on the lips without the grape in his/her mouth.

Hypothical typical round:
    Players: Jeff, Karen. Jeff has the grape:

Jeff takes the grape and puts it in his mouth. Sliding his bare thighs over hers he sits in her lap and keeping the grape in his mouth he moves down to her tummy and slide the grape over the surface of her skin over her belly button up her chest and to her right breasts. He puts his hands on her hips and caresses them at the same time. Moving the grape back in his mouth he sucks her nipple moving his fingertips up her arms to hold her face. Pursing his lips he slide the tip of the grape in a circle over her lips twice with their lips almost touching but seperated by the grape. Holding the back of her head he slide the grape into her mouth with his mouth passing the grape and the turn. Karen eats the grape and reaches in the bowl for a second grape to begin her turn.

So what do you think and what are yall's hot and steamy games?

2. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Candy canes game:

Neccessary materials
    1) a small bag of large candy canes
    2) a nude couple

Rules:
    1) You can only touch your partner with your hands, legs, feet but not with other parts of their body.

2) No touching the woman's pussy or clit, no touching the man's dick

3) No touching yourself (aka self-stimulation)

4) If, and only if, you make it through a candy cane you can press your privates up to the other person and kiss them until one of you get another candy cane.

5) no biting the candy cane.

How the game is played:

Each partner puts one end of the candy cane in their mouths so they are standing inches apart facing one another. Each partner tries to suck down their end which brings the couple closer together. While they are closing the distance they can "tease" each other so to encourage rule infractions which will let them win. As the candy cane gets smaller they can touch tongues and lips until the cane is gone or so small they cannot share it any longer. At this point they may kiss and push their groins into each other but they may still not fondle each other's groins.

Hypothical round:
    Players: Jeff, Karen

Karen takes the candy cane and puts it in her mouth and Jeff puts the other end in his mouth. They both start to suck. Jeff puts his hands on Karen's chest and rubs her breasts in a circle pinching her nipples. Karen put the back of her fingers on Jeffs neck and makes a trail down his chest almost touching his tummy.

As they continue to suck and the cane gets smaller Jeff can now reach Karen's inner thighs and is massing her left inner thigh while twirling her right nipple with his right hand. Karen in response is running her fingernails along Jeff's inner thigh stopping just before his groin and moving her other hand over his tummy.

As the cane gets smaller Karen puts her right leg around Jeff's hip and rubs her inner thigh against his hips and Jeff in response while still playing with her right nipple moves his other hand to her right inner thigh which is more accessable and puts his bare foot against hers. At this point the cane is small enough where their tongues are not touching.

In a few seconds the cane will be so small they can embrace. Karen with her right leg around Jeff's hip will be able to rub her crotch against Jeff and Jeff, if he can do so without cumming, can press his erection against Karen's left leg which is still planted. If they can keep their hands on each other groins and neither tries to stick Jeff's erection inside Karen they may run out of cane and have to grab a second one starting over as far apart as they were the first time.

3. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

I love that game! Definatly going to play it next time. Here's another game for ya:
    Manhunt-
    Needed: Big house with many rooms or a big yard.
    2 or more couples or 3+people
    Its like Hide and Seek. Everybody gets naked. Guys or girls start off first. Usualy girls, and hides somewhere in the house. They have less than 2 minutes to find a good hiding spot. After 2 minutes the other half goes out and "hunts" for them. They have 3 minutes to find someone. Within that time if someone(s) finds a hiding person and yells manhunt. The Seeker(s) gets 10 minutes of absolute control over the hider and can get any sexual act they want from the hider. After the 3 minutes of hunting is over, someone yells time and whoever isnt found and the other hunters who havent found anyone, comes out and looks around the house to see if anyone was found and watch the show.
    Example:
    I got 2 minutes to hide somewhere in a house. I run upstairs and hide under the bed in one bedrooms. Once I found a place and the 2 minutes are up. Then the hunters are released. Within 3 minutes 2 guys find me at the same time under the bed. They yell manhunt. They both ask for a blowjob so I would have to comply and take turns between them. When the hunt time of 3 minutes is over. someone yells "time". Everybody who wasnt caught or caught anyone comes out and looks around the house to see who has. Meanwhile I'm still bind to the hunters who found me and let them do what they will to me till my 10 minutes are up with an audeince of the other who played the game.
    Its fun when the girls are the hunters and the guys do our bidding when we find them. :)

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Here's the only sex game I know of.

Needed Supplies: A free weekend or day.

Rules: You go about your business during the day. Cleaning, watching TV, etc but naked. Rules are simple. No matter what you are doing either party can go up to the other and engage in any sexual act they wish, the other party has to continue doing what they were doing. Time limit for either party is 15 minutes. (In between acts)

5. Thorn

Gold Member

Ryan's game almost sounds like a normal day off for Rose and me. :dgrin We never play any "sex games" mainly due to time constraints and/or just being worn out from work. So when the mood hits and we have the energy we get right in to the sex. Games do sound like fun. We haven't talked much about it but maybe we will. Our games would only involve us though, not another person or couple.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

UNDER THE BED...? :lol Sounds like someone wanted to be found. :brow

7. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Take a wild guess who found her. lol

8. Rose

Gold Member

Well, geez! That's no fun!

9. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Misty cool game.

Game: Silent Oral:

Neccessary martials:
    nude couple

Rules:

1) Games starts with a coin flip. One person calls one person flips

2) The winner of the toss has oral preformed on them. The oral continues until the person recieving it makes a noise. Than the turn switches.

3) If a person is about to cum he/she must say "i'm cumming so the oral person finishes them off while they make noises.

4) Person who comes during oral "losses" ha ha you gotta like the phrasing of that don't ya?

How the game is played:

The couple does a coin toss. One partner preforms oral on the other. If the reciever makes any noise, a sigh, moan, whimper anything the giver and reciever change positions. The game is over when someone cums. If someone is cumming they must say "im cumming" so the person will continue and the game is over.

Hypothical round
    Players Jeff Karen:

Jeff tosses the coin and Karen calls heads. The coin lands heads up. Jeff kneels between Karen's legs and starts to lick her slit. Moving his tongue up and down he than sucks on her clit sliding it over the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Karen sighs in suprise at the move and the turn switches.

Sub rules: This game is really hard (I mean really hard) so sometimes it is good to cap the number of noises before the game is over or, allow up to a certain number of noises. Examples include 8 noises and the game is over, or when recieving you can make three noises but than must be quiet for a partner switch.

Variations to the original rules:

69 variation: Lay and prefrom it on each other at the same time but if the other person makes a noise you stop for 3-5 seconds (players determine time) So if both are being quiet you can be sucking each other at the same time.

Kissing Variation: Same as oral but with kissing. You take turns placing butterfly kisses on one another until someone makes a noise.

Handjob variation: Give each other a hand job instead of oral.

Handjob 69: Same as 69 but with a handjob.

Ok this thread is so making me hot. Anybody else getting turned on in this thread? I stilll got two more games to post later on this week.

10. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I don't know the name of this game. I played it with an ex-gf years ago. Maybe one of yall have heard of it or have a cool name for it but the concept is really cool.

Materials needed
    nude couple

Rules

1) You can make any sound you want and grab only your partner's hair shoulder or hold hands. You can touch your feet to each others.

2) No touching anywhere else with your hands or with you feet. Hands can touch shoulders each other's hands or hair only.

3) No kissing

How the game is played:

The man sits in a chair naked. The woman sits on his lap naked. Putting each other's hand on each other's shoulders they can start. Both at the same time sitting naked in the same chair than talk dirty, sweet or just pant while sitting in the chair. The first person to make physical contact outside of the allowed areas loses.

Hypothical round:
    Players: Jeff Karen:

Karen sits in Jeff's lap and they hold onto each other's shoulders. Jeff starts talking about the last time he went down on Karen. Karen in response talks about her last bj of Jeff. Both start talking dirty and Jeff holds Karens hands while they push their feet into each other's and Karen grabs Jeff hair hard to show her need. Karen realizing she is close to breaking the rules fakes an orgasm grabbing Jeff's hair hard as she does. Jeff unable to restrain himself pick's Karen up puts her on the floor and mounts her losing the game.

11. Rose

Gold Member

:brow I wanna 'lose' this game!!!

12. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Somehow I don't think you would lose this game to Thorn. You are quite the seductress judging by your posts on here.

Another variation I forgot is sitting in the chair facing the same way with the guys erection between your legs (so he can't press is up against the woman's back). Same rules apply but the added pressure now is to fold.

1) Bare back against bare chest.

2) To speak to one another you can either whisper in each other's ears or cheek to cheek while exchanging pleasantires.

If you do this variation his erection will be against her tummy and she will have to keep her legs apart so as not to grind his erection or have leverage to rub her clit with it.

Although sitting like this and rubbing ones clit against the erection could be a whole new game. One where the two could test how long they could rub like that before one of the two "has to stick it in":dgrin

13. Rose

Gold Member

Oh, us women would have an unfair advantage with that one. Personally, I can get off iin a New York Minute by rubbing ANYTHING on my clit. - and Even faster if its his hard penis. Never have to stick it in!

Re: 'Losing' to Thorn :
    Let's just say, i would probably "let him win". :brow

14. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Hopefully not before he is going out of his mind with desire and has precum on his dick.......:dgrin

15. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Well maybe that is a new game than. Sitting with your back to him the woman can take his dick and rub it side to side over her cilt while rubbing her thumb over the back of his head and the first one to cum loses.....ok god this thread is making me hot...cold water cold water....

16. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

I wasnt the only one who found her rose. lol

17. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

10 and 10 is another game. This one is unique in that it isn't a forplay game but rather an intercourse game. Not that this is relevant but damn this coffee is good. Coffee to me is God. Anyway, 10 and 10.......

Materials needed:
    two nude couples

Rules

1) Each couple takes a turn maked 10 thrusts. The first thrust is the lightest and the last is the hardest. Meaning as you get closer to 10 each thrust is slighly stronger than the last one.

2) Only one person may thrust at a time.

3) Wiggling is normal and is not considered thrusting under the circumstances.

4) The non-thruster gets 5 (or some other number) penatly thrusts. If they thrust out of turn more than 5 times they lose.

5) If one person is going to cum they need to say, "Im cumming and than both people thrust as hard as they can at the same time.

6) He (she) who cums first loses!!! In as far as cumming can be seen as a loss I guess. The other way to lose is by apexing a thrust count when it is not your turn.

How to play

The best position in my humble opinion is women in a chair sitting on the man facing away. The reason is that both can thrust pretty hard in this position. If one person is on top the bottom person is fighting gravity. So if I may, I am going to guide you through the "how to" with this position in mind:

The woman wraps her legs around the man's to get leverage for thrusting. If you can put the chair in front of a banister or bar for her to pull on that would be ideal. To wrap her legs around the man's she should go outside of his legs around and rest her instep against the back of his calf.

Than depending on who goes first she grinds forward or he pushes her hips forward with his hands as he pushes off of her.

Hypothical round
    players: Jeff, Karen

Jeff wins a coin toss (if one is used) and goes first. Sitting in the chair Karen sits on his erection. He than pushes her hips forward very softly at first and than gradually harder making sure to put a dramatic pause between the trusts after he makes 5 of them. Karen, returns the favor but being a total tease moves in a circle with ever thrust moving slowly and more forcefully each time.

Jeff, realizing he may be outta of his league plays hardball and reaches around Karen's hips to rub her clit while he does his thrusts. He has more of a pause between each thrust than before but keeps rubbing her clit even during the pause. Karen, not to be outdone, goes for the ball grab. Massaging his balls she goes back to her circles but this time she rises up and settle down as she makes the circles rubbing his dick against her wall.

Jeff, not being one who likes to lose goes for that magic spot on the back of her neck. Keeping his finger on her clit again he starts to kiss the back of her neck breathing heavly on her neck. He moves very slowly between thrusts pausing almost seconds each time. Between love bites he tells her what he thinks is sexy about her. Somehow she makes it through his thursts and it is her turn.

Karen, still playling with Jeff's balls reaches back with her free hand and puts it around Jeff's shoulder. She starts to kiss him on the lips tongue on his lips as she trusts. Unfortunatly for Karen, she has a major kissing fetish (don't we all though) and it it backfires. The buildup is too much and on thrust 8 she starts to cum and upon announcing it with her lips still attached to Jeffs they both trust until she orgasms.

18. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Surely somebody else has some sex games to contribute.

19. Thorn

Gold Member

Spin the bottle. Just kidding.

20. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I haven't done it but I know others who have turned spin the bottle into a sex game. They made a tabletop out of paper with a big circle drawn in the middle. The circle was section out like a monopoly board or other game board into colored sections. The more sophisticated versions had a smaller circle surrounded by a larger one. Each color corresponded to either a part of the body or a specific act. For instance,

red might mean nipples and hand. So if Jeff spun and got red/red (two spins one for the outer one for the inner) circle he would have his hand's on Karen's breasts.

So to put that into game format

materials needed:
    paper table cloth prepared by colors with a larger circle a smaller circle colored and indexed.

rules:

two spins first one for outer circle second one for inner circle.

index examples: outer circle is spinners body part to use and inner circle is recepients body part to be touched.
    green = tongue and inner thigh
    blue= lips and tummy
    red=hands breasts
    yellow=feet groin

So if on two spins the outer spin was a blue and the inner a red lips on breasts.........

The colors are arbritary and can be made-up by the couple.