Sex games, dares, questions and play

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Eastcoastman, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Eastcoastman

Eastcoastman Member

Hey sexy people,
    Last week we had fun playing at home, we asked each other kinky questions, asked each other to do things on ourselves or on each other, dared each other to do this or that. We also brought our toys in and used our imagination with more open questions and fantasies. I am looking for some new fun ideas, Please post any ideas, it could be questions, dares, games, moves or anything interesting

2. llepafils

llepafils Member

Ok, one fun game I invented and have played with some partners. For those couples that like edging and teasing.

The idea is, there is a timer for n minutes. Then one partner pleases the other while the timer is on. The moment it rings, he or she stops. Now they are supposed to switch places and restart the timer. If when the timer sets off the one being pleased asks the other not to stop, they get the wish granted, but loose the game. You can bet something on who wins the game. The game goes on until one partner surrenders and ask the other to finish them off.

The idea here is be as teasing as possible, and as the timer approaches the end, get your partner closer and closer to orgasm, so that when it rings, the orgasm seems more important than victory. If you can tease them that much.

(n minutes: decide toghether how many minutes a round, as it may change for different couples. Think of how much time you need to get yourselves aroused.)

cfnmchap, Lizzie73, CLE32793 and 3 others like this.
  3. Eastcoastman

Eastcoastman Member

Thank you so much, sounds like fun, I will try it and let u know. I appreciate it

rcc8611 and ply like this.
  4. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Sounds like fun , I'm going to have to try bringing this up soon

5. ply

ply
    Gold Member

A fun group game is Who is it? Blind fold somebody and tie them to a bed. Roll the sexy dice, spin the bottle or whatever and they have to guess who it is that is molesting them

Croprider89 and Eastcoastman like this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Did this with a friend before, now with this new one (moving places kills long term exposure)

Lucky to meet very horny women so when I sense a horny disposition in her texts I get a little graphic and dirty telling her the things I would like to do, how I feel, what I would like to enjoy, etc. I describe things to get her imagination going.

She asks me to STOP IT but with a big smily face in the text. Sometimes on her lunch break, sometimes when she is doing other things. It encourages me to do more and when we meet she can't wait for things to happen.

ply, Eastcoastman and five like this.
  7. Candela

Verified Gold Member

I dont play sex games,When I want it,I just grab and growl!!!!! xo

8. five

five Active Member

I do this to my wife all the time while a she is at work. Sending her pics and telling her in great detail how I want her. Turns me on thinking about her sitting next to so many ppl and horny.

Eastcoastman likes this.
  9. IMNaughty

Gold Member

And when you want it, you grab and I grow

10. cfnmchap

cfnmchap New Member

Like it! Excellent idea! Thanks for sharing! You could add that if the person loses the game they have to do (within reason) whatever the other person wants: i.e. perform oral, do the winners favourite position, play another game, masturbate with instructions from the winner etc.