Sex fun after kids

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Chopper9, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Hey everyone.

My wife and I have had a few 3 somes and have been to a nude beach. She is pregnant now (not a oops but planned). Im wondering if all that sexual adventure will stop now that the little bambino is on is way??

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Some women find being pregnant they have never been hornier,while others don't really want to be bothered.If you are lucky your wife will fall into the first category.

But even the horniest pregnant gal will cool her jets after the baby comes along.
    At least for a short while.It doesn't have to be the end of fun though.
    Establish good babysitters now (parents and in laws) but just be patient.
    It can take time for a woman to get her sexual mojo back.
    It is a really big transition,but the good news is that it doesn't last forever.
    Enjoy it for what it is,and the sex will come back when it's right.

Congratulations!

3. PDone7

PDone7 Member

My man,

I have to say that since our second child was born [three years ago], my wife's desire for sex has fallen off. She is now very much in the school of less often is best. We try very hard to have sex a couple of times a month and save ourselves for an 'event' every other month. By that I mean a lot more effort and imagination.

I believe the ladies can go either way - some like mine whilst others become hornier! Still love my wife to bits though, even if the days of spontaneity have passed.

Anyway, I am sure the kid will be great. We are lucky to have two fantastic kids!

Good luck!
    PD

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

For your kids sake, I'd hope the threesomes would end. Not fun to have your kid labeled son or daughter of a ho.... Kids are judgemental, and their parents are usually worse. And if other parents pick up on it early, this could start as early as 4 or 5 yrs old.

5. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

As mom of 2 kids (6 & 2), I'll agree with pretty much all the other posters. During pregnancy, I was one who gets hornier & can't get enough. Then, after baby is born, it's not exactly that I don't WANT sex, but rather that the little life I am responsible for takes up so much of my time/attention that there just isn't time or energy. Unfortunately for us, we don't have any family close by, and our town is military, so it's hard to make friends close enough to watch kids at a moment's notice. So, for about the first 2 or so years after a baby, most of the fun stuff has to be put on hold. We make an effort to still enjoy little stolen moments, and try to have sex at least once every couple of weeks, but unless we can go rent a hotel room somewhere and leave the kids with grandparents, it's always somewhat hurried, so as not to be interrupted or caught. I'd agree with backcheck that 3-somes should be out, at least until all your kids are older.

It's not the end of the world, though. It is only temporary. The kids will eventually grow up, and every year older they get is that much further away from being your, and your wife's primary responsibility. When our oldest was 4, right before the next baby was born, we were really starting to enjoy more alone time. Get a babysitter established if you can, or plan lots of road trips to Grandma's, where you and DW can have date nights. Borrow a minivan for the date nights. ;)

Your spouse is still the most important person to you, but your child must temporarily take precedence because s/he is your responsibility.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Chopper9,
    My wife is originally from a part of the world not so far from you. She was born and raised in Harare but I stole her away. No two children are the same but I found our first child to be easy-going and not so difficult for us to adjust to. What helped was my wife was very familiar with children before we married and she had a good idea of what to do and what not to do. Being coloured but with a strong African cultural background she also had a different perspective on children to Anglos. Anglo women tend to make their children the centre of the universe where Coloured and African women know where children should stand in the scheme of things.

As far as nude beaches and threesomes go, I would ignore the comments of Americans because they're rather different than the rest of us (although they don't know it). The problem will be that events such as this will take more planning and it would be necessary to get away from your child to enable these to happen (relatives may be able to help here). Also you must be prepared that children do get sick at the most inopportune times. Even with my wife's perspective on the place of children in a family, it took until our second child was five (they're two years apart) before things became as they were before.

In the meantime we had regular good sex as it was before, which was every two or three days. And from time to time we planned and did special events too. This is where African culture is quite different to the comments about once a month and so on.

7. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

I'm lucky enough to have family close by. That helps. We have two kids 6 years apart. The first one( my son) is mellow. My daughter is quite the opposite. She requires a lot of attention. She is now four and starting to mellow out. We have managed a descent sex life. Now not every time was the most amazing ever but sex is always better than no sex. So look for morning quickies and take advantage of nap and shower time. And most of all remember happy parents = happy kids!

8. sabian

sabian New Member

No way!!! The sexual adventure never has to stop. Whenever the both of you are ready, Then its game on!!!! You just got to get creative, and have good timing... have a blast.
    Love to see pregnant women on a nude beach....sexy!! well.....really love to see any women nude at any time or place..hahaha.:D

9. acemike

acemike Member

Dont kid yourself....Everything changes....

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

To an extent, the kid needs to be cared for, but the rest is up to you. If you want to keep it going, it can be done, and fairly easily.

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Exactly :eyes

12. daletom

daletom New Member

For the great majority of women (she needs to ask her doctor!) the sex can continue up until she actually starts labor. In the later stages you need to make some allowances for her size and general awkwardness. Some women will admit that orgasm contractions seemed to trigger their labor contractions. Despite cultural conditioning a lot of guys find pregnant women VERY sexually attractive, and many pregnant women report being especially horny during pregnancy.

After the Bumble of Joy arrives there will be a month or two of no intercourse while she heals and meets the constant needs of a newborn. If you are genuinely interested and helpful, you'll build up extra points against the day when she can once again receive you. (I thought it was awesome to cuddle my wife in a spoons position while she laid down to nurse our kids.)

And then, for the next 15 years or so, a good sex life will just require a little adjustment, more creativity, and advanced planning than you do now.