[M4W] Sex Friend / One-Night Stand

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by Victus, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Victus

Victus New Member

I'm currently pursuing someone, so I'm not looking for a long-term romantic relationship. I am however looking for some fun in the meantime. Whether you're interested in a one-night deal, or maybe becoming a sex friend, I'm interested.

I love to experiment, try new things. I'm very passionate, and always love to make sure whoever I'm with has the best possible time ever (Did I mention I love to and am fairly great at going down on people?). Unlike many folks, I'm not really all that concerned about how you look, as long as you know how to rock the universe with me :)

Also, I just posted some pictures of myself in an album, so go take a look so you can put a face to a name ^_^ . If you're interested, send me a pm and I'll be swift to get back to you. Also, as to take care of this question before-hand, if you wanted to make a video for here, or do photography during, before, or after the act, I'm game.

Currently don't have transportation, due to being a relatively broke university student, but I can afford gas if you need to travel (or if I need to get a bus/train ticket to come see you, I could probably swing that once in awhile).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.