Sex frequency and boredom

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RockyRaccoon, May 24, 2007.

1. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

In another thread I asked how often girls wanted sex, and a lot said every day.

So lemme ask the guys who do it every day, doesn't it get boring? Same person, day after day. What do you girls think?

Seems like 3 times a week is a much better balance. I can't eat the same dish every day - no pun intended :)

2. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

my b/f or g/f have never complained about getting it everyday, i thing i would go mad if i did not get it at least once everyday

3. jaguar

jaguar New Member

4. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

So how long did it take before you got bored? And did u do it everyday at first?

5. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Hell we were a couple rabbits at first! haha. Everyday for the first 7 years, it slowed down after our first kid some but not much. Really stayed pretty active until around 2 years ago and it has really dropped off, maybe once a week or so. It's all good

6. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Never boring. I guess it depends on your partner, and your relationship. The sight of my wife's ass will get me going anytime. Last night, I decided to stay up and wathc the news, but my wife sneaked down the hall and wiggled her butt at me. I was up and headed for the bedroom.

Same thing this morning, Our bedroom was hot so I woke this morning asn she was uncovered and I could not leave that read-end alone.

Not to mention that she is very enthusiastic in that way.

7. igor

Gold Member

I would love to have sex once a day, or at least every couple of days. Been married for over 40 years and the wife is not adventurous at all (we'd only have sex in maybe 3 positions). But even though the sex was "vanilla", I would not say it was ever boring.

8. dynamo9999

dynamo9999 New Member

Never has gotten boring for me. I'm still intensely aroused by my wife, and can't imagine not being. There's so many options and variations to sex, it would take a lifetime to explore them all. Just don't let it get boring, and it won't be.
    -Dynamo

9. RockyRaccoon

RockyRaccoon New Member

I'm a very creative person who's easily bored. I guess I just need to find some one equally creative to marry.

10. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Or you could introduce them to new things that you like. :)

11. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I haven't been in a situation to have sex everyday unfortunately but i wouldn't imagine i could ever get bored of it. Although a break of a couple of days and the anticipation probably does make for some very good sex.

12. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

I was with my ex-girlfriend for 3.5 years (and about a year unofficial before that). While I was with her, sure I was curious about girls, but I was never bored with her and we usually found a way to have sex at least once a day (sometimes 3-5). We broke up for other reasons that I'm not going to get into, but still usually end up sleeping with each other every time we get together (we live over an hour apart now). Since breaking up with her I've been with women that are better looking and such but my ex can still just shoot be a certain look and I'm totally turned on. No other woman can really do that to me.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

I would never say sex is boring, but I agree that sex every single day over decades would start to become routine. After all, there are only so many variations and positions and so on. For us, about 3 to 4 times a week is good, because the ancipation of waiting a day (or maybe two) makes the next encounter much more exciting.

14. Corey MI

Corey MI New Member

well i've never had sex, but i really dont' see how getting constant pleasure can get boreing, i mean if it gets boreing because of the same ole same ole then try to spice it up, try new positions, doin it in strange locations, maybe even in public

15. hillman

hillman New Member

I seem to need some type of attention every other day. It can be short and sweet or long and wild. I never get tired of the attention and feeling I get when she comes.

16. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

If i was in a relationship i would be hoping for once a day at least.
    But i have a lot of catching up to do roflmao