sex for the first time - what to do

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by markx, Aug 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markx

markx New Member

i am a virgin and i am wondering what i should do when i have sex for the first time? for the guys what did you do on the first time and what do you wish you did better? for the girls what did you do for the first time and what did you wish they did to you instead of what they did?

how did it go in details? what happened and what was the best part and what do you wish happened? how did it start and how did it end, what lead up to it? i am just curious and i would like to know more about it

also, when you took the condom off, what did you do with it? i assume going to the bathroom would ruin the moment, after your first time did you cuddle or just leave it at that?

2. sdnstud

sdnstud New Member

I was very nervous the first time. In fact, my hands were shaking uncontrollably and I kept one hand on the condom the whole time to make sure it didn't slip off. It was after my gf and i had a nice dinner. we were playing on bed and i came up with a new foreplay idea. i was to put on a condom and rub against her slit without actually entering her. After 10 minutes of rubbing, my gf got so turned on, you asked me to enter her and i did.

i slipped in and out of her very slowly the first time. Not because my gf was hurting (in fact, she said it didn't really hurt), but because I was so damn afraid the condom would slip off. Needless to say, my gf didn't have a great experience. She just felt "something big going in and out of her"

My advise to you is to go all out the first time and don't worry about condom slippage or anything like that. Before you enter the girl, make sure she is very wet down there. give her a lick job, finger her g-spot, do whatever, just make sure she is very very wet. when you enter her, do so slowly and pick up the pace as you go along. I learned that to make a girl feel good, the guy needs to sit up from the missionary position while holding her knees against her tummy. the key to giving hte girl pleasure is to find her "spot". the first couple times you have sex with a girl, this is what you should work on.

3. markx

markx New Member

it seems all my threads are duds

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I wouldn't expect to much from your first time. I would encourage you to try and take it slow. My first time I ended up getting to excited and cuming early. We just laughed and went on playing around. I quickly became erect again and we had sex. Actually we were able to go at it another time a little bit later too.

5. wifiepooh2558

wifiepooh2558 Member

Don't expect for your first time to go off without a hitch.....but just relax and try to make it as nice as possible.Keep up the foreplay even while your inside her. Eye contact is a big turn on, so really focus on her.

My first time took atleast 6 atempts trying to get it in, we were both getting frustrated, I hadent got enough foreplay because once we decided we were gonna do it he stoped kissing me and everything.......I didn't even get candlelight :cry

6. lovedog

lovedog New Member

pls dont panic, my first experience i cum b4 i even enter my gf it take trial and erro 4 me b4 i become an expert. learn by ur own experience.

7. jojo_belladona

jojo_belladona New Member

I'd say to make sure to eat her out and get her off with your fingers and tongue a bit before dipping your dink in. There's probably a pretty good chance that you want last too long on your first time since you'll be so worked up.

8. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

My first time was very memorable. I bf (now husband) snuck into my room through my window. At the time we had decided to just play around a little, but I had met him at my window in only my robe. It wasn't his first, so he knew what to do, but I had wished that I could have had an orgasm the first time.

Main advice, try to have her cum first, and use plenty of lube.

9. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

weeeeeellllll, heres a story I guesse. 18th birthday for me and adam and I were at the party and after a while went up to my room. It was all a kind of birthday present thing, kinda goobery but it was sweet on his part. Anyway it was much better than using my toys because it much more emotional. I think our inexperience with others was what made it alil difficult but we got over it. I just wish when he was on top of me he wasn't trying to keep so much of his weight off me, he must have been thinking he was gonna squish me. Anyway we've learned alot since then and its better than that now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.