sex for first time with girlfriend..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ninetysteez, Nov 10, 2009.

1. ninetysteez

ninetysteez New Member

is there anything i can do to make it hurt less for her? this isn't my first time, but it's hers. i even got lube and everything but i can't go more than an inch in without her saying it hurts too much. the thing is, her hymen is already broke because she had to have some stuff done to her by her gynecologist a while back. we've already tried doing it a few times but she always complains about the pain, but sometimes she can go for a while when on top. is there anything i can do to make it less painful for her?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Foreplay, trust, loving care, and taking it SLOW. Let her on top to control the penetration, you stay perfectly still until she's ready for more.

3. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

Patients patients patients...no i realize its not easy to be patient with you pants around you ankles and the soldier and attention, but it will pay off trust me. the more aroused and excited a woman is the vagina walls and uterus stretches to allow for more penetration so the longer the forplay in your case the longer the sex.

Just remember she's not sayin it hurts for no reason. Don't just listen to what she says, listen and feel her body language and just be patient and take it easy don't force anything. Before you know it she will be ready (and probly wanting) to take it whenever. The last thing you want 2 ruin is your sex life especially when you partners a virgin. But play it cool and you can use that virgin like sex play-do and shape her into whatever you want because she wonl't know any better lol.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Bring her to orgasm at least once before you attempt to penetrate, twice is better. Orgasms do an excellent job of not only lubricating a vagina, they also make it more accepting and open to being penetrated. Also, after orgasm a woman is very relaxed and a relaxed body is a receptive one.

#4 Barbwire, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  5. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

She just summarized what both of us tried to say into about 2 sentences... women rule the world no doubt about it haha

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

You guys put out some useful information; I just added the orgasm part. ;)

7. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

Ahhhhh yes I always feel like I'm missing something pretty important that has todo with her enjoyment....... wait what were we talking about I just saw a nipple, sorry.

8. Northside

Gold Member

Of course women rule the world, they have half the money and all the pussy! Oh yeah, an experienced woman can advise you on this matter way better than us clumsy guys.

9. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

I think getting her relaxed enough to get anywhere near the big "O" is a fair achievement for the first time THE first time... and could possibly end in frustration or discomfort if it doesn't come naturally...
    Lets face it, its a fair achievement for most women full stop.

10. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

I agree i'll be honest I don't have much.. well any experience with virgins even when I was 15 I lost it to a 19yr old..always seem too go after the older ones (they actually know what there doing) but like storm was saying I doubt she will be able to achieve a full on orgasm on the 1st hell even 3rd or 4th time.
    Just another one of a thousands ways sex is different for men and women. Most guys are petrified their 1st few rodeos that they are gonna bust too soon, just cant hang on for that full 8secs lol, I know I was worried. Yet girls have the exact opposite thoughts at 1st. You see where I'm going with this lol

1st form I'v been active on in years and my fingers are just hitting the keys like there possessed today, love this community.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

I got news for ya fellas, most women can't orgasm from peenie thrustings alone, so it doesn't matter if it's the first, second, thousandth time, it very well may not happen. If you read my post, it says have her orgasm BEFORE penetration. If you can't get her to orgasm with your mouth and fingers, you got no place sticking your dick in her.

#11 Barbwire, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  12. SavvyStud917

SavvyStud917 New Member

I'm completely content with women being that way. Making her cum 1st with just foreplay and getting 2 just soak in every moan and scream in while having all of you attention completely focused on her body and desires. mmmm :woohoo awesome, then its even better when you finally penetrate and she goes fucking nuts.

----But I did have a girlfriend for over a year who would have an orgasm strictly from penetration no rubbing of the clit with her hands or mine. If I put both her legs on my shoulders and went to town it was a matter of about a minute till she would start having multiple ones.....but only girl since thats been like that it was pretty awesome:)

13. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

Nobody mentioned orgasm from penetration...
    The girl is basically a virgin going by the OP, and its their FIRST time together.
    How many female Virgins do you know can be bought to orgasm the FIRST time they have an encounter.. and the FIRST time with someone?????
    Id be amazed if any did.
    Like it or not the first time for any couple, virgins or not is clumsy, full or nervousness and feels weird...

14. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

That's ridiculous!!!:lol Nobody would have sex if that was true!

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

From what I can understand from the OP's post was that they've tried to have sex a few times and it hasn't worked because it hurt her..so it isn't a case of them never having been together before.

I wish the OP would give us more details. I'd like to know if he's gotten her to orgasm at all or if she knows how to do it herself. Like I said, if she can get off once or twice before copulation is attempted, it should be a lot easier for him to penetrate. If she's so nervous about the act, her pussy will be tight and cause more pain. If she's been properly warmed up before hand, she should be considerably more relaxed and in theory, the pain will be lessened when penetration takes place..

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

You poop head! You know what I meant. :p