[Ask a Guy] sex during periods

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JustNaughty, Jun 17, 2010.

1. JustNaughty

JustNaughty New Member

I am wondering,do men like or dislike having sex with their women on their period? I for one,get extremely horny much faster & easier during this time.I find the thought of it unappealing,but when I'm horny,I want to try it.My bf knows this & sometimes he tells me,Okay,lets go do it,with no hesitiation.Other times,he says we should wait until I'm done with it.I get confused & even tho he says it's not gross to him,I don't know if I really believe him? We've been together two years & this one is hard for me to get a read on.What do you guys think?

ply likes this.
  2. melo

melo New Member

It's up to both of you really... If he doesn't want to he doesn't want to and same goes for you...

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I know I'm not a guy, so shame on me for replying, but I must chip in here. Lol

I for one, LOVE sex on my period. Mostly because I become a crazed horny animal on my period...wanting to fuck like a bunny for that entire week, buuuut yeah.

I do not however like the mess.

The fiancee doesn't mind doing it at all on my period. He always exclaims "BABY! I'm wash and wear LET'S GO!"

:)

ply likes this.
  4. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

I have to say, there is something about sex with my fiancee that is so much hotter when she is on her period. I can't really explain it, but I can't get enough of it. Just make sure to keep some towels handy, unless its in the shower.;)

5. crazyrider

crazyrider New Member

i dont mind sex when shes on her period .. hell fresh outta the tub and ill lick the clit lol .. yea a lil dirty but oh well ... but me and the gf dont do it that often . her choice more than mine . and for the way i look at it .. free lube lmao

6. Jacee

Jacee New Member

It honestly depends on the guy the one guy that i mess with he will have sex with me on myperiod and it has been so ever since i could imagine

7. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

We've done a little on her period but not for a long time. I know she gets more horny then but its still off limits for those 5 days or so. Idk what changed haha.

But as far as a guys opinion, I would hit it in a second haha

8. JustNaughty

JustNaughty New Member

Thanks for the input,guys :) I think I just have to get my bf past his inhibitions.He does like doing it at that time,even mentioned to me once about giving me oral so he could taste.But I think I have to make him feel like he dosen't have to be shy about it,because actually,it makes me want to be an extremely dirty girl for him...

ply likes this.
  9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

No problem here. That is when my wife was at her horniest. I have 3 children to prove it. All conceived while she had her period.

10. deisel64

deisel64 New Member

I'm just saying standing up in the shower, obviously the "lube" is thicker than normal, pretty great sex!

11. Jade

Jade New Member

Ewww... the few situations in which we've tried this haven't gone that well :eek:

12. Barbwire

Gold Member

oh YUM! More SPAM.

13. theBadBoy2

Gold Member

I had a gf onces and did it on period,she was very pleased.......I discover that isn't a problem for and do it more on period...she liked a lot.....wasn't a problem for me ....and I think that if you don't have problems seeing blood...it's ok...

14. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

When I was dating, id do it begrudgingly, because otherwise id be missing out totally. Plus I think it's a test some women use to gauge their partners' worthiness. Now that im in a LTR, I pass, because I have the privilege to do so. Plus I get rejected somewhat often when she's off her period and im horny, so im not exactly motivated to endure the visual assault of a bloodied dick just because she's a bit horny.

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

There is another current thread on this very issue.
    I personally have no objections, it is all about my SO's satisfaction.
    She gets even more horny during her menses so if she asks nicely how could I refuse?
    I liked Teamster's response; according to him he doesn't mind it if t's painted or varnished.
    Now that is an awesome attitude!

16. ply

ply
    Gold Member

If you don't like the mess there's a;ways 2 other orifices to choose from

17. Justuser

Gold Member

Yes, in the past we have made vaginal sex during this period. But now more offen have anal sex.