Sex During Period

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by alicia_sweet, Jun 17, 2008.

1. alicia_sweet

alicia_sweet New Member

Does anyone else do this and do you like it even more? I just did this with my BF and really enjoyed it. I was on my period on a light day and while we were making out on the couch and he got my shorts and panties off. He was rubbing my pussy which made me really hot, but I told him no I had my period, thinking he would stop but he didn't. He found the string to my tampon and started playing and tugging on it a little while he kept kissing me. He kept telling me how much he wanted to fuck me and that he didn't care about my period. I told him I would give him a blow job instead, but he he wanted to be inside me and kept trying to pull on my tampon string. Him saying and doing that got me really hot and I finally helped him take it out. He took off his shorts and I could see he was really hard and eriect. I was playing with myself and getting really wet and then he knelt over my face so I could suck him while he spread my pussy lips and rubbed my clitoris until I started to orgasm. I was bucking on the bed and moaning and told him not to stop so he could tell I was cumming but he took his penis out of my mouth and got on top of me. When he slid inside me and started thrusting I wanted to cum so bad and grabbed my knees to pull them to my chest so I could take his cock deep into me. He fucked me really hard and soon I was cumming again twice before he had his orgasm and we lay together until his penis slowly shrank out of me. It was one of the most intense orgasms I ever had.

2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I've had sex on my period before. I didn't like it, but my best friend thinks shes more sensitive during her period and thinks it feels better. I'm a bit more tense about that stuff so thats probs why I didn't like it.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it and had a boyfriend you were comfortable enough with to do it =)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Hubby and I do it once in awhile. I like it pretty well, but the mess is better suited for shower sex, in my opinion. But, shower sex is really fun, so heck yeah!

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm as horny as a goat when I have my period, but hubby isn't into period sex, so during those times, I just blow him and use a toy to get myself off, afterwards.

5. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I use the shower for my pleasure during my period lol... extra clean. I'm not used to my bf enough yet to ask for period sex lol... eek i dont know what he'd say to that at all! He seems closed off to sex sometimes... like i always feel like i'm pushing him into it... even tho i'm not... I wish he was as crazy about it as me =P

6. CutiePie25

CutiePie25 New Member

The first two days when I'm heaviest I also have really bad cramps so we don't do anything. But every once in a while on the lighter days we will and if we don't I masturbate b/c like CL I am incredibly horny about 3 days in. :) I don't think Dave minds too much, but it does create a mess so its not all that often.

7. igor

Gold Member

The wife and I only had sex during her period on a rare few occasions. I think the main reason we didn't do it more often was that her breasts hurt when touched, and breast play was real important to me as part of foreplay.

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Not a good idea. Do hand or blow jobs 'till it's over.

9. bsxy420

Gold Member

my SO and i have period sex. we do more anal play that time of month.

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

We do it occasionally, and I have found that during the heaviest part is best. Body temp is higher in the vagina at that time, and I am more aware of hubby's dick because it is a shade cooler! Very erotic!

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

I've always heard that women are more sensitive during their period. Not a thing wrong with a little stain on the cane... probably not on the chin though, but that's just me.

12. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I have had sex with a couple of women who had their periods too.With one of them was because we would start fooling around and then end up doing it and with the other one whom I was FB with,she would be REALLY horny during those times and would call me to come over and fuck her.It never bothered me after I was told and found out it was ok to do it.Then I thought during those time it made it more easier to get it inside of her.Now I like it and doesn't mind having sex with women when they are on their period as long as they be the one who wants it.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, my boyfriend and I used to do it during my period all the time. We'd just lay the "period sex only" towel down on the bed and go for it. It rarely happens now, but we still have that towel just in case.

14. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

I'm a fan of it! I find the vagina to be much warmer during the period, and creates a whole different sensation for me. I agree with Puss that you need to have that special towel handy, nothing like seeing that stuff on your sheets.... :ugh

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

For some reason, getting sexually aroused actually stops or slows my flow quite a bit. I've found that if I masturbate during my period, it ends up taking a lot longer for the flow to finally end.

16. bucky

bucky New Member

My wife was always super horny while she had her period. We kept a red towel handy just for the occasion.

17. igor

Gold Member

See, if you'd do it more then maybe you wouldn't have a period at all :lol:lol:lol:lol

18. alicia_sweet

alicia_sweet New Member

Another thing I have discovered is that I am sometimes really horny right before my period. I daydream about making love when he is not around and then as soon as kisses or touches me it seems like we are naked and I am just crazy for his hard penis thrusting into me. I thought at first its an evolution, survival of the species kind of thing if other ladies are this way too, but then my period often starts during or right after that kind of hot sex. So that makes no sense because I wouldn't get pregnant.

19. elm0

elm0 New Member

I couldn't do it, I get grossed out and embarrassed by the smell. My ex ate me out for the first time though while I had it, I don't think he knew because I put the string back in before he noticed...

20. sex-adi

sex-adi New Member

i love having sex while a chick has a period, they really get kinky plus when a chick gets sexual arousal she doesn't drop blood anymore and thats a proven fact