Sex during menstruation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bonochik, Mar 24, 2007.

1. bonochik

bonochik New Member

Tried a search for this topic, but wasn't successful finding anything, so....

Just wondering if anyone has sex during a woman's menstruation--enjoyable, way too messy--thoughts/opinions?

Are guys willing to go down on her (focusing on the clit only) during it and are women able to relax and not worry about the Ick factor?

Had my first ever experience with full-on sex during menstruation recently, with some oral and it was eye-opening (and yes, very messy; also, was anxious about it, so couldn't orgasm but he didn't seem to mind the "messiness" ...:shrug: which was odd as I'd never experienced someone so cavalier about it; guess it was my own hang-up...)

2. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

In a candle lit bathroom, sex in the shower. :) You can almost forget the monthly obstacle exists. :) Open the shower door or curtain if you have a mirror across the room, the dimly lit visual is fantastic. :)

3. bobby-trill

bobby-trill New Member

Well, i have done it before and personaly i dont care for it. my partner has very irregular cycles so its hard to tell sometimes when she is on it or not. but the first time i did it i thought it was pretty nasty. now if she starts her period during sex (has happened) i dont even really care anymore. i would never go down on a girl during her time... well i personaly don't care for going down on a girl at all.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

:eek

-----------

My wife doesn't normally like to have sex during her period. We've done it a few times and it was fine; just throw a towel on the bed and go at it. Oral with clit only is fine with me. That said, I don't usually mind waiting a few days.

5. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

I know that personally I get even more aroused during menstruation than I do while I am not on my period. And I have an active sex drive. I can easily say that there are men that will not talk about, let alone even think about sex during menstruation. I was maried to two of them.

6. kkpolobear

kkpolobear New Member

i love doing it to my partner when she is on its so hot to us both

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

For me if the female is willing to allow me to make love to her during that time , i am more than happy to make love to her, im not sure about oral during that time though.
    Although i do enjoy and love giving oral to females.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have pushed the envelope so to speak.
    But not to the point of full cycle.

Hiker:eek:

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Great if you're a vampire

hmmm....nice...
    [​IMG]

10. mousse

mousse New Member

I didnt mind going down but she wouldnt let me. However we did go at it and strangely enough I think I came faster than if she weren't on it. Not saying I enjoyed it more. Something was just a little different in the way her inner lips held on. Afterwards, all the blood scared me more than gross me out.

11. Darkesheart

Darkesheart New Member

I think it just reall depends on the couple. I found this article and thought that I would post it here.

12. Dreama

Gold Member

We've done it on my period. I thought he would be grossed out, but he actually didn't mind a bit, and did it many times after that.

13. g8rguy

g8rguy Member

I've done my wife many times when she was on the rag and we are bot okay with it, actually, she gets horny during that time. But, I have never gone down on her at that time, never even thought about it, and she would never consider it either.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Did it this morning in fact. Oral is fine as long as i concentrate more on her clit. It is a bit messy after I come however.

My wife's sex drive strongest mid-cycle (when she is ovulating) and during mensturation. I think sex at this time takes the edge off the discomfort of her menstruation. In any case, she is hot and it is quite okay by me, including the oral.

She doesn't have heavy periods, which helps.

15. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

I hate it. I get so horny, but can't stand the mess. I destest blood, just the sight of it on him is enough to make me not want him touching me for the remainder of the week. We tend to indulge in anal more that week.

16. Sexkitten69

Sexkitten69 New Member

^.^ Ah yes, I've had a few guys earnt their 'red wings', they we'rent as grossed out as I thouhgt they'd be. I'm usually most horny around the time I start ovulating ** body's last 'all aboard!' call** but it continues right throuhg my menstrual cycle. Sex during that time is a bit better in my opinion, once my cycle starts the goods tend to want to make and impenetrable fortress which ultimatly makes me tighter, more fun for the guys, more fun for me; Mother nature works in mysterious ways.

17. Love2Doher

Love2Doher New Member

well i personaly don't care for going down on a girl at all.

That is the first time I have ever seen a man say that. Not that it's wrong I just thought most men enjoyed it as much as I do. Not saying menstration isn't an obstacle

18. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I'm not sure how comfortable i would feel doing it, i never have done. But I tend to be very horny during my period so if my man wasn't worried by it i guess i would be willing!

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have had some issues with this in the past, but now, I don't mind period sex. My hubby isn't real keen on it, but lately he's come around because I have had problems with irregular periods for the past couple of years. I was getting my period more than once a month. So....basically, if he didn't want to have period sex, my husband was having a lot of down time, and I guess he figured he might as well get over his squeamishness and have at it. He does go downtown, but just works my clit and ass, staying away from the forbidden zone. ;)

20. Jessie

Jessie New Member

..........Charming.........