Sex during her period?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Puss_in_boots, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This topic has probably already been covered but I'm new here and I'm wondering how you guys (and gals of course) feel about having sex when the girl is on her period? Have any of you women ever had sex while on your period?

I personally love it and I'm actually more horny than normal (if that's even possible :) ) when I'm on my period. The orgasms are more intense and help relieve menstrual cramps. My boyfriend does not find it gross at all and I suspect he might actually be turned even more by it. Anyway, I was just wondering how you all feel about this and if this is at all unusual.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I, too, was always much hornier right before and during my periods. Personally, I did not like vaginal sex during my period. I am a 'clean-freak'. However, I would use a tampon, and enjoyed anal sex during that time. You are right, for some reason the orgasms are incredible.

But alas - I am enjoying menopause now... :hyper

---------------
    btw - you can use the "Search" feature at the top of the page, as it will let you know if there is a thread on the subject you are curious about. I do believe there is a thread on this. (But it is 'hidden' under the slang words Red wings. )

3. kbate

kbate New Member

Yes, some of the time, but not oral and not on heavy flow days.

The mess can be incredible and ruined sheets are not cheap to replace.

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife is prone to UTIs easily so we abstain from vaginal ic during her period.We'd rather stay away for a week than trying it and her getting a UTI and missing out on ic for double or more than a weeks time.

5. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

We just put a towel down and go for it!!!

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Right on! :tup That's exactly what we do too. :)

7. dojo

dojo New Member

I have nothing against this, although males are indeed a bit scared of this. It's been a good experience so far, indeed good for the pains relief.

8. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

i'm a "ditto" for sometimes being hornier and having better orgasms during my period. i've only encountered one guy who didn't like the idea--all other partners were totally cool with it.

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

My wife's not crazy about it during the heavy days and that's fine with me. We'll use a towel if it's in the last day or so, just in case. She doesn't like me to go down on her until she's sure it's completely finished with it, and that's also okay with me.

10. Thorn

Gold Member

Not me. I can't stand the sight of blo*d. I cover my eyes when they show any kind of medical proceedure on TV. I was in the delivery room when two of my kids were born. I stayed at Roses head and never looked south until I heard the baby cry. I did cut the cord both times though.

11. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

How do they get the cord out of there anyways?

12. Thorn

Gold Member

[​IMG]

13. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Wth an ice scream scoop?

(Rose, it's a pun, not a misspelling. :lol

14. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Nevermind. I love Wikipedia..

15. Thorn

Gold Member

Why am I no longer hungry?

16. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Speaking of food, want to serve me breakfast over at the grill? ;)

17. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

Wow that's pretty....uhm, yeah hah.

Annnways, Kisses and I have a couple times now. I also hate blood. I dunknow, I can't say I find it attractive. I don't. Just sometimes, you just gatta do it :D

Only in the shower for us durring that time though, I was kinda grossed out once when I realized I somehow got blood all over my hand. yuk yuk yuk. :uhyeah We tried a towel once, but I just don't like the idea of blood dripping out andddd yeah.

18. Jayce

Gold Member

I haven't had the opportunity, however I am not in the slightest bit grossed out by it. One time my girlfriend's period started unexpectidly when I was just using my hand. She was horrified, and felt so embarrassed. But I was trying to calm her down because to me it's really not a big deal. In fact I didn't even care the slightest bit. Even though to me it didn't make me anymore excited than when she wasn't on her period, I told her it did to try and relieve her. That day however, the fun was over when her period started. It's kind of strange how some people are. I've been dating her for 4 years now, I have seen every inch of her, been with her through thick and thin, and she still managed to get embarrassed around me. Oh well, you live, you learn! And she learned that day NOT to be embarrassed! :brow

19. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

one time i had a partner who i knew was repelled by menstrual blood (he even acted squeemish about tampon commercials--yeah--and this guy was at least 20, real grown up huh?). anyway, one time we wanted to do it and i was pretty sure my period was totally over. well, we did it in the dark and when we turned the lights on, there was blood all over his wang, like LOTS of it. he had the nerve to act not only grossed out, but pissed, as if i'd lied or something. i really did think my period was over and was just as surprised as him. his irritation made me feel like crap. but now that i look back on it, if i had a guy react like that to me again, i'd tell him he could shove his dick up his own ass next time he wanted to get his jollies. nobody should ever try to shame a female for a natural function of her body, especially when he's already had his way with her. what a motherfucker.

20. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

You mean that women really have sex while they are bleeding?How could they?I have heard some women complain about how they be cramping.
    Wouldn't she this make here hurt more when her guy is going in and out of her?How could she be horny when she says that she is cramping and anyway I thought that when a woman is horny,she have this slippery wetness down there and not blood.Any of you nice ladies mind explaining how all of this works anyway?
    Thanks,
    Confused Howie_t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.