Sex Drive

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Jul 9, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I assume that most of the women on the forum have a pretty strong sex drive, and for guys, well it's pretty much a given. A question for both men and women: From your experiences and knowing others, how many women have a strong sex drive, and how many have little or none? And, how many have been able to "awaken" that desire in women who didn't express it before?

2. missie

missie Member

My SO and I have mismatched Sex drives lol
    Mine is far higher than his so I have to rely on masturbating a lot more than he does too so I don't ware him out ;).
    I haven't been like this all the time though it's only the last few years that it has kicked in high, it has left him wondering what has happened lol

3. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I clicked high on that that question lol

My ex had a very high sex drive but it seems like every other girl I meet as a pretty low sex drive, unless they are lying. Like Im trying to get this girl to try new stuff and she wont do it. She only has a orgasm a few times a week and can go 2 weeks or more w/o one from what I understand.

4. Forgetmenot

Forgetmenot New Member

Mine is high while his is not so.....he does a pretty good job keeping up though...lol

5. Flame

Flame New Member

Mine is much higher than my husband's, which is why I originally joined this forum. I needed help and support and possibly even ideas on how to help us both.

Things have since greatly improved and we're having sex much, much more regularly. I still kind of get the feeling that he's doing it for me though so I can't say if his sex drive has increased. But mine is definitely high.

6. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

mine is high...but im also in my late 20s so i dont think anyone is taken back by that development. but i tend to date women a little older for various reasons and have enjoyed saturating my consistent desire with theirs

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Used to think mine was very high that was until I met three rabid women in a row!
    One was married with lifelong sexual deprivation, the second separated from an apparently sexless or possibly closet gay husband and the third a virgin too long so maybe these were not really average women.
    Result was/is fireworks!
    Nonetheless I am now not so sure about my "high" libido but sure happy with the loving attention I get :)

8. lingham

lingham New Member

Mine is high and my lady's can vary depending on the setting and her mood. If she is distracted by work or family issues she is gone from bed games, but if she is relaxed and happy and I make the effort to set the stage ... she is a tigress.

9. awakened

awakened New Member

Mine is high and only sometimes does it go a bit lower. I call it needing my mojo back. Even when this is the case I still want to have sex, but dont think about sexual things 24/7 like i usually do. My husband does a wonderful job keeping my mojo at a high level.

10. htoad

htoad Active Member

The majority of women I have been friends with over the years have had strong sex drives. Though I've only had sex with my wife, when the subject came up with women friends it was clearly one that interested them. Most of Bunnie's good friends also have moderate to strong drives. However, the common interests we have with our friends may be a factor. Most of our women friends over the years are physically active and have a sex of humor, and it seems that a strong sex drive correlates with those characteristics.

11. sinner

sinner New Member

My wife's is low but it seems like her single friends are always complaining that they need more sex. Something just isn't right.

12. liam89

liam89 New Member

Of the women ive been with most have had what i would call a moderate sex drive wanting it 2 or 3 times a week, however one most recently (i took her virginity when she was 18) since that first encounter she wanted it at least once a day if not more, im not ashamed to admit although ive always considered myself to have a high sex drive i did have trouble keeping up at times

13. Sigh

Gold Member

I'm 20 and my sex drive has been consistently high for 10 years, though I think it's slowly getting higher and higher.