Sex dreams

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by HotForHoney, Sep 15, 2014.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Last night I was having a very vivid dream about a MFM. One guy was in position, other guy started getting ready and the fucking alarm clock went off!

Share your dreams

2. Meee

Gold Member

This is a dream I had before the boyfriend and I lived together. We are at a ball. He looks at me from across the room with a possessive look. As soon as he looks at me, I start to feel sexual pleasure. I can't help crying out loudly. My voice carries through the whole ballroom. People look at me, but they don't really react. They can't tell who is doing this to me. I want to plead with the boyfriend to stop giving me that look, but I can't say anything. The pleasure radiates from me and tears my clothes off. Everyone is watching, but they aren't showing a lot of emotion about it. I have an orgasm as I stand there. I know that I'm going to keep having orgasms as long as the boyfriend keeps looking at me. I feel a very strong pressure inside me and I know I'm going to squirt all over some of the other people's nice clothes. The pressure turned into real pressure that woke me up. I was very close to orgasm, but I could tell that if I moved, the moment would be broken. I lay in bed with my body buzzing and jerking, desperately at the edge, until I shook with a strong orgasm, almost going back into a dream state, so that the orgasm made me feel like I was floating, and I squirted quite a lot.

ply and Doitagain like this.
  3. ginger

Gold Member

MFM ? :cool:

Doitagain likes this.
  4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I couldn't resist...
    uMNAEeX.gif

Doitagain likes this.
  5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Just a couple days ago I ran into an ex (dream not for real ) at an amusement park of some sort.....it was odd , I don't remember what was said but we walked into a hut that seemed to be for some gnomes or something and suddenly we started making out and I turned her around and started licking her pussy and ass all sloppy like , as if it was my last meal then I turned her around and she pretty much did a handstand and I held her legs in a v and continue to lick her.....my alarm went off and I am pretty b sure I was licking my pillow. ..

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I had a "freaky" dream once, so vivid how I was sitting to the right of some woman who went down to give me oral.
    One day I met "her", her looks, everything almost, and she took me in her car, we parked somewhere, she wanted to give me a BJ.

I had others I can call harassing in nature. I knew the ex's sister had a crush on me, a friend had some attraction too.
    No stranger to dreams that happened later in the future, those were unsettling though, gladly they never happened but they were signs of things going on in peoples minds, mine included.
    So in those dreams, they (ex sister, ex's friend) start teasing with some touching on my cock that I initially brush off as "accidents" but as time goes they keep doing it again until I get interest into more to happen.
    Then another one where I was just standing behind a woman, enjoying her breasts and for some reason I ejaculated (also it was a wet dream). That too happened, the thing is she was reaching behind to masturbate me.

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

I rately remember dreams... Ever. Well maybe one a year... Weird I know

8. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I had some last night I don't remember. Almost came three times in my sleep.