Sex combined with violence

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by boi19, Oct 15, 2010.

1. boi19

boi19 New Member

Hello there people,

I have been searching the net for some answers, because i didn't wanted to burden you sweet people by posting too much questions, but again the net isn't sufficient enough and i will need some help/advice froom you guys ^^

The story is that my gf and me are sexually active. And for a time when we are really hankering for each other and we are experiencing steamy sex we sometimes get so pumped up that we enjoy to slap each other or the choke each other. Of course we pay attention that we don't hurt each other in such a way that we are still experiencing pain afterwards and that we do get to breathe so now and then. But this tendency of ours is highly enjoyable and i was wondering if there was a name for what we are doing, is it some kind of fetisj? And how can i find sex which resembles this on the net( whith wich kinds of words do i need to search)

Please feel free to comment on this, fill me in,share youre own experiences of give me some advice/info. I am thanking you in advance

Lots of love

P.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Try Breath play, S&M.....or abuse.

#2 Hot Wheels, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
  3. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Yep. I was just going to say that.

4. boi19

boi19 New Member

thank you ^^

i love you guys !

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Breath play is EXTREMELY dangerous to try on a whim. Read up on it and how to do it safe before you just go choking out your girlfriend willy nilly. Accidental death due to 'breath play' is actually a lot more common then you think.

6. VenusIsTheGoddess

VenusIsTheGoddess New Member

I agree with Mittimer, you should make sure you know what you are doing before actually trying anything.

7. luckyduck

luckyduck New Member

My wife gets turned on by choking and slapping, i use the same rules as you. It's fairly common. We also like some bondage to go along with it. I never actually choke her enough to close her airway though. i just give her throat a little squeeze and she loves it.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

Yes,there is a huge difference between just squeezing her throat a bit and doing actual breath play.
    Breath play comes in many different forms but most is asphyxiation. Asphyxiation in any form without proper supervision or knowledge/experience can lead to a lot of places you don't want to go.

9. Vanja

Vanja New Member

Wow I would be so scared and angry if my husband did that to me. Although he is the only one I would trust enough to try it with. I seriously doubt he would even bring it up though.... but please be careful, it doesn't take much to kill someone doing this.

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Even if you're experienced at it, every time the brain is deprived of oxygen, cells die. You get a tiny bit stupider every time you do it.

11. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

The same can be said of drinking alcohol, or getting punched in the head; however I agree whole-heartedly that you must approach this with great caution. I teach chokes every year in my classes and before we ever lay a hand on another person's throat, I spend 30 minutes discussing exactly how dangerous and damaging different kinds of chokes can be while setting up ground rules and signals. This would also be a good idea for the two of you. You need BOTH a safe word and a hand-signal (such as a tap- as in "tap out") in case the person can't speak.

Have fun, but for God's sake be careful.

~Steve

12. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Wow! What kind of lessons do you teach that sexual choking is part of the curriculum?

13. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Lol! I'm a martial arts instructor. I teach Hapkido, Brazillian Jiu Jitsu, and Jeet Kune Do; all of which dabble heavily in a number of chokes.

Sorry for the confusion.

~Steve