Sex chat

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by John W, May 9, 2014.

1. John W

Gold Member

Do you use sex chat with others on this site as foreplay with your SO?

jt _couple2012, phish and CaramelLady like this.
  2. CaramelLady

Interesting question John. I am not sure that I would use it as an intentional foreplay but I can see how the sexy banter here can be stimulating and facilitate or increase one's excitement level.

Doitagain likes this.
  3. John W

Gold Member

Since Lizzie73 joined, we have been using the discussions as conversation topics in the bedroom, which has certainly livened things up. Recently, she has chatted with a couple of guys. We are finding it adds something to the mix and may do more to see how it goes.

Doitagain and CaramelLady like this.
  4. CaramelLady

That is wonderful John! I think if my partner sanctioned it I would certainly dive in head first. I have participated in many sexy chats and exchanges and they can be wonderfully arousing. I just had never given thought to consciously and purposely doing it as foreplay.

I think it is an interesting concept and could liven things up. I think that sex chats can offer many things. It can allow you to explore a few things that you have fantasized about within the safety of cyber. By all means continue. Particularly if you like that spice, add it to the mix!

AtkCCC and John W like this.
  5. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Nice idea, might try it

6. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Little chats have gotten me going here and then later I take it out on my SO.....or myself lol

10_3XL likes this.