Sex Chair

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by twinpaul, Jun 28, 2014.

1. twinpaul

twinpaul New Member

Has anyone used a sex chair that allows a woman to not put their entire wait on top of you (kinda like wait less sex) when she is on top. Both the wife and I love sex and want to try different positions but are challenged with not being fit and slim. We have been stuck in the same two positions for quite some time (missionary and doggy style) and want so bad to try something different to really spice things up. There is a sex chair that allows couples to experience wait less sex and hoping to get input from others if they have used this chair. Am also looking for suggestions on positions to try for not so slim couples.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Sex chairs and swings are good but only hold a certain weight. If she's over 250 to 300, it won't really work unless you get a very expensive stand for it.

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

What about sliding her down to the edge of the bed and you stand?

Mittimer, JonJo and Married M Nh like this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I've heard of these chairs and I hear they are great. But there are amazing things toy can do with ropes and leather straps. Or the liberator cushions