Sex asleep

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by yuyo, Apr 18, 2012.

1. yuyo

yuyo New Member

The other night me and my girl after a night of heavy drinking started fucking. She was so wasted that she fall asleep in the middle. Normaly if that happen I stop and withdraw because I dont want to feel like I'm abusing her or something like that, but I was so drunk and excited that I finished with her literally snoring.

We where in a position that allow me to fall asleep with my dick inside her and a few moments later I wake up and started pumping her again with her profoundly asleep until I cum and fall asleep again.

I felt a little bad about this and tell her in the morning. She didnt get upset or seem to care and told me that she loved me and it was okay with her and that she is glad I enjoy myself because she wasnt able to function properly that night.

The thing is that I kind of like that and I get extremely hard and excited just thinking about it, and I'm looking forward to do it again. Dont get me wrong, I love to please my woman, but That night was so exciting and it never happened to me before.

What do you think about it. Do you guys would do it to your partner? And you girls would get upset if your partner do it to you?

(sorry if my english is not too good)

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Hey, go for it :) It's fine if you enjoy fucking together, but still OK if she doesn't mind you fucking her while she's asleep. That way you get to have all the time you want, "slow down and smell the roses" kind of thing. My partner likes it when I just move in and out of her for long periods of time, dwelling at the entrance and just putting the tip in slowly, and she just lays there and sometimes pleasures herself with her finger on her clit. Sometimes I get a bonus contraction around my dick if she has a peak, and she's even made herself cum unexpectedly this way.

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

The one concern that I have is the fact that she isn't really sleeping. -If there. There is an 8 inch inch thick rod (I'm guessing here) thrusting in and out of her body powered by 180 pounds of animal force and she doesn't wake up then she isn't sleeping. She's unconcious! If this is happening regularly I think she might have a drinking problem. I am all in favor of of indulging in the pleasures of alcohol but drinking until passing out is dangerous and especially if its on a regular basis, can have permanent health repurcusions.

That being said, if you and she are ok with it who are we to critisize?

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

i would be kind of ashamed if my girl COULD sleep through me fucking her.....i agree, she had to be "unconscious" not sleeping...either that or youre waaaay more gentle than i am...lol

5. mikeh

mikeh New Member

If she consents then it's fine. but no matter how drunk a girl was I'd be worried if she fell asleep while I was going the do.

6. thunderseed

Gold Member

Having sex with your partner in their sleep... isn't that implied consent? I can see how it would be wrong (rape) to do this to someone you do not know and do not have sex with on a regular basis. But come on, you have sex with your partner on a regular basis, there is nothing wrong with giving them a pleasant surprise while they are asleep, many people wake their partners up in the morning with some nice foreplay or sex. Besides, sleep is different than unconsciousness. When someone is asleep they will eventually wake up.

If you are into a sleep fetish, you do not ask your partner first for consent because it takes away from the thrill and surprise of the whole fetish, for both you and the other person. If they expect it to happen, it's not that great. And if you know they are planning on it, it's not that great for you. But you certainly don't do anything too rash the first time (like immediately shove it in) or else you might get punched in the face when they wake up. Some people are not morning people. You take it slowly and get them into it, and when they do begin to stir and wake up, you will know if they want more or not. Common sense. Then if they do not like it, then wait until they wake up, bring them some coffee, and confess to them your secret fetish and pray to the gods that they will be okay with playing along.

One of my favorite fetishes is sleeping and unconsciousness :D It is just so hot. If you have consent from your partner, having sex with them when they are unconscious is always fun, because they will not wake up! Depending on your method of inducing unconsciousness it can also be dangerous... and sometimes illegal. SO JUST TO CLARIFY I am not at all saying "go out and buy a bunch of roofies or other drugs or pull a Jeffrey Dahmer" I am saying if you happen to be in a lucky situation where unconsciousness is around and you already know your partner is all for it... then by all means go for it.

Another way of getting your rocks off with this fetish, is by simply getting your partner to pretend to be unconscious. Or you could just stick to sleep, and get off by the initial time he/she is asleep before they wake up.

For unconscious person fetishes you need to be aware of the risks and play it safe. When someone is unconscious you need to pay extra attention to their airway. The tongue is the main cause for blocked airways in unconscious people. In drunk unconscious people, risk for blocked airways is even higher, because many people end up choking on their vomit. If you notice they are not breathing begin first aid - clear the airway, assisted breathing, circulation if necessary. If you put them lateral it will help to keep the airway open.
    The tongue can fall to the back of the throat when it is relaxed.
    And obviously... many causes of unconsciousness signify that something is wrong with the person and that you might have to call an ambulance. Just use common sense...

Also, you were having sex with her when she passed out... that is fine. And she says it does not bother her at all, so there is nothing to be worried about.

7. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

When my ex and I first started seeing each other we had a lot of late nights due to lack of privacy. When we had our first night truly alone we were so tired that we both feel asleep during sex, no alcohol involved. I woke up twice, once I was on top I said "Oh bullshit!" because I was suprised that he was fucking in his sleep, then I put my head down and went back to sleep. The second time, he was on top. Several hours had passed and no one seemed to be getting anywhere so I pushed him off and went back to sleep. Next morning I told him that we fucked for around 4 hours in our sleep and he didn't believe me. I asked him "Do you remember starting it?" He said "Yes". Then I said "Do you remember ending it?" and he said "No".

I've had some of my strongest orgasms when I've been bordering on sleep but I've always been awake when sex has started. If someone tried to have sex with me while I'm already asleep, they may not survive.

8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I've fell asleep and been fallen asleep on. As long as somebody enjoys, it's all good

9. yuyo

yuyo New Member

Thank you all. I agree that the term "asleep" is not accurate in this case, she was basically unconcius due to the large amount of alcohol that we drink. I never though about it, but you all are right, this could be dangerous for her. I will be more careful in the future.

10. RawDog

RawDog Member

I wouldn't say my wife and have a sleep fetish exactly, but we've devised a very different, almost neo-tantric sexual "thing" we do.

I lay myself on the couch (with an erection of course) and she sits on me as anyone would sit on a couch. Difference being one leg (the one closer to the back of the couch) is flat and the other one (the one closer to her knees) is between her legs. Sort of like this:

http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/4/8/9/9/48994/B/U/H/V/BUHV/circle grinding.gif

My wife's motions aren't quite so elevated, more like a flatter swirling. My legs are far closer together and more, much more, of my penis is inside her. In fact this position is probably the deepest I go inside her.

Anyway, we can do this non-stop for about 45 minutes before we take our first break. We then get up, stretch, go to the bathroom, get more beverages (and stuff). Then we head back to the couch for more. We've been doing this for almost a year now about 5 or 6 times a week. Nowadays we can average about 2 to 3 hours a night on the weekdays.

Here's the whacky part... On the weekends we do it so much we've fallen asleep this way. Sometimes I get soft and slip out, but most of the time my morningwood kicks in pretty quick. When this happens, we can stay motionless *and* rigid for about an hour. I think my body's threshold for staying in the same position before cramping is an hour. Then I have to stretch.

I'm shaking my head as I write this, because this is the tip of the iceberg for what we do. If you think this is BS and don't want to read more, I'll stop. If you want more, I could open up a new thread.

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

always enjoy the posts, RD.

12. RawDog

RawDog Member

Thanks, man!

13. RSolomon

RSolomon New Member

I can definitely see a girl getting offended by this, but to be quite honest, I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I really can't wait for it to happen. I think I'd rather be semi-conscious than unconscious just so I could enjoy it at least a little bit, but as long as she's okay with it [possibly happening on a regular basis] I'd say go with it. And hey, a lot of guys would love to be woken up being given head, right? I kinda wouldn't mind if my boyfriend woke me up with something happening either! ;)

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

wow....takes my gf 4 hours and 3 cups of coffee before she can even speak in the morning...