Sex and quickys

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Chopper9, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

What do you (men and woman) considder as satisfying sex? Do you need to climax? For the married couples- do you sometimes arrange sex or do you sometimes ask if you may have sex tonight? Or how do you guys go about? What do do to keep sex in a marriage exiting?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Previous relationship, sex had to be on the schedule.....but sluttyfairy says if I ever "ask" her for sex, the answer is " no" .......so I just take her when I want her......it's a much better system...for both of us

3. RideNaked2

Gold Member

RideNaked and I don't really plan sex, it just doesn't seem as much fun that way (at least for us). However, there was at one time three young children in the house (they are all adults now...YAHOO!), and then sex was a little more planned. We just let each other know when we are needing/wanting sex. We also attend play parties (NOT orgies like one would imagine - but a location where we and others can play, as in BDSM type, safely) sometimes up to three times a month so sex is usually a given when we get home unless we stay late and help put equipment away in which case we are way too tired. :p

Sex for us doesn't always include climax for RideNaked as he enjoys giving me pleasure as well as restraining climax at times. I also don't "allow" him to climax everytime...that is part of our fun and excitement. :D

#3 RideNaked2, Sep 13, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  4. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Never really planned sex it happens when we can. Satisfying sex is right after I cum. But a truly satisfying time is knowing she is also completely satisfied

5. Miamia

Miamia Member

I would not say that sex without climax is satisfying - but that does not necessarily mean that I don't like it. It can also be fun, of course, although I usually feel unsatisfied afterwards. The other way around sex with climax is always satisfying. Only good sex leads me to climax - so what do I want more?

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

We often pre-arrange sex, it's a habit we got into when our children were younger (they're grown up now). It works for us because we have busy lives and my wife does casual work a couple of evenings a week. So we plan around other things than children these days. It mostly works but sometimes it might be planned but one of us isn't into it. Not often but sometimes.

Don't know about my wife but a couple of times I have had great, memorable sex without orgasm. It was the person, the connection and the moment which counted more than a less compatible person, less connection and a less magnificent moment.

7. luv2sexdotinfo

luv2sexdotinfo New Member

It will be good to have orgasm
    but this does not mean every sex has to end with orgasm
    if you pre-set this objective of having orgasm, this will give stress on yourself and your partner and orgasm will not happen and sex will be unsatisfying

for some couples are quite busy, scheduling sex is a good idea, otherwise sex may not happen to them

to keep sex exciting and satisfying, you have to work/discuss with your partner to try new things such as new positions (you can read about this from some self-help guide), spice up your foreplay with massage of each other, body-painting of each with some edible cream and licking them off the body, giving and/or receiving oral, watch/read some erotic stuff,play some bedroom games (such as strip poker), some light bonding, try role-playing (dressing as someone else), have sex at different places, different time, bring in some sex toys

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I plan bedroom time, if sex happens, it happens. Sometimes we're satisfied with a cuddle and a chat.

Also we've had some awesome sex when neither one of us has orgasmed.

9. sandwich

Gold Member

I'm not getting any right now, but when I was engaged to my ex I would have to say the most satisfying sex we had was correlated with how well we were getting along in the other parts of our relationship. I like anticipation so if I had a bf who texted me a little hint about wanting me then I would enjoy that, but a spontaneous fuck is pretty hot too. I cum petty easily, but if I didn't, I think I would be happy that my partner enjoyed himself unless he was a chronically selfish lover.

10. roughrider

roughrider New Member

Its nothing to request but making the way to happen it. Always maintain a live sexual relationship all the time. So both of you are quite confident that it can take place anytime without giving prior notices. Even you can have a quickie in your dinning, kitchenet, bath room or even in your balcony or lawn. Further while you driving you can enjoy a good session of fun.Make the environment to happen it.Catch her when you are in the house moving here and there bussy with household matters.give her great french kiss massage her back.. squeeze her buttocks.. rub her boobs...while doing these type of erotic actions all day along there will be a point both of you require each of you deep inside yourselves.Even shes bussy with cooking go behind her and press yourself against her body specially over her bums. naturally both of you turn on and have fun

11. MIBen

MIBen New Member

Perhaps some people like that, but it's far from universal advice. My girlfriend absolutely detests that kind of behavior. It's one of her biggest turn offs.

12. biker061

Gold Member

i consider it 'satisfactory' sex if we are both happy at the end, doesn't mean we both or even one of us had an orgasm. now that said my favorite kind of 'satisfactory' sex involves both mrsbiker and i having as many orgasms as we both want or need at the time. this morning is a good example. i woke early with a hard-on and mrsbikers ass snuggled up against it, knowing it was early and a weekday i knew we couldn't spend a lot of time on this. as we both became fully awake i fondled her and rubbed my dick between her cheeks, she likes that and before long i was close and she must have sensed that and squeezed me as i came. since she doesn't usually get off first thing in the morning this was 'satisfactory' sex for both of us. hopefully later tonight we can have a longer session.

13. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I would prefer if sex just happened but sometimes it is ok to plan it.
    Then you can get all excited anticipating it.

I don't mind quickies and will give my BF a blowjob anytime,but for me I like it most when we have a good chunk of time to devote to nothing but sex.

14. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Quite right. We all need time. My girl and I have to make do with quickies but plan ahead for the time for a real long session. Things can crop up mind..?

15. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Now that it is just use 2 in the house there is no more planning. Well I shouldn't say never. Every once in a while one of both of us are very tired and we will put it off till morning, guess that might be considered planning. Wifey cums very easy so her's is assured. I take more time, age thing I supposed.

16. veater

veater New Member

well i have 2 situations:

my wife and i dont plan sex it usually just happens

my FB and I have to plan since a child is involved and we only go at it maybe once every 2-4 weeks.

17. roughrider

roughrider New Member

So what works for her..please share

18. Megan_S

Megan_S Member

I couldn't have said it better myself. Sex is better than no sex, but of course, orgasm sex is the only satisfying type.

19. xxsprinkles

xxsprinkles New Member

Usually we don't plan having sex, we just let it happen. But we do know that everytime when we see each other, we always end up having sex. It's actually pretty awesome cause we both have a really high sex drive.

20. Sadden

Sadden New Member

It happens when it happens , shes a Nympho , im normally up for at least 1-2 sessions a day. Work is my biggest problem , i work a very labor intensive job , and work 80-100 hours a week. Frankly some nights i get home and just dont feel up for sex , or dont want to until after i shower. On tuesday i worked a 20 hour day , came home and had to go straight into the shower because i had caustic chemical on me.