sex and laughing?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cdw655, May 30, 2008.

1. cdw655

cdw655 New Member

Hi everyone just joined here and its a nice site. I had a particular question that I havent had much luck finding an asnwer to. My girlfriend and I have sex on a regular basis, but is unable to reach orgasm through intercourse, which is a common problem for woman. My question however is she starts laughing during sex/oral/manual stimulation at a cetain point. She says that it feels too good and she makes any stimulation stop. We having been trying to figure a way past this. She says it feels TOO good and makes her laugh and that she cant take anymore so that is why we stop. I am just wondering if this is a common problem for other woman, or can I do something different for her.

Any help is appreciated!

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Sounds to me like she's getting pretty close to the big O. Sorry, no advice.

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...tie her up and lick her until she cums out of her mind? :brow

BD

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ah, I've heard of this phenomenon. Sometimes people have really wacky responses to sexual stimulation (it has to do with sensory overload in the brain)...some people break down sobbing, some laugh hysterically, some enter a catatonic state. It's natural, nothing to be ashamed of, and certainly nothing that needs to be overcome (that's going to be physiologically impossible, at any rate, because it's the way her brain is processing the stimuli that's causing the response). She probably has a hypersensitive clitoris (unrelated to the laughter but responsible for the "it feels too good" sensation). I have a hypersensitive clit, too, and I know that pushing yourself beyond the boundaries of comfortable sensation is not fun and entirely counterproductive to the process, so what you want to do is back off a little, lick around her clitoral glans (experiment with different areas: the upper clitoris, below it in the area between the glans and the urethra, around the labia, etc.), let the sensation subside, then pick right up where you left off. That's how I masturbate and it works like a charm :)

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Also, try not using too much pressure when stimulating her clit... almost teasing it, rather than fully going wild and hard on it.

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

"My wife had a mirror put in over our bed, she told me she likes to watch herself laugh" - Rodney Dangerfield.

I was going to say was Rose did. And if she starts getting too sensitive try sucking on it rather than licking it. It still stimulates her, but it's not as rough. Remember, your tongue is anything but smooth.

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Thank you for that mental image. :brow

8. igor

Gold Member

Yeah!!!!!

:pics

9. loveit247

Gold Member

Not being able to reach orgasm through intercourse is not a "problem" as you put it. That could be one of the things that is exacerbating the problem. Could it be that both of you are seeing this as a problem and therefore the pressure is being raised?

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

LOL! Why, you're quite welcome! I, ah, also sometimes use my left hand to squeeze the labia majora together and then I use the vibrator to grind all that juicy flesh into the clit...;) (Somehow I doubt that particular method would work with a tongue.)

Speaking of oral sex and hypersensitive clits, I thought of another mode of tongue attack that has always worked well for me: Begin by licking the upper clitoris and gradually work your way down to the glans as she nears orgasm.

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well...ya never know until we try it, now would ya? :brow

12. igor

Gold Member

Oh yeah - I'd be real good at that :dgrin Just like one of the good moves of a BJ :D

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Igor, perhaps we should double-team miss Bluesy? Or would tag-team be more logistically do-able? What do you think?

14. Lotus77

Lotus77 New Member

I've done it before, right after I caught a cramp in my butt