Sex after mowing the lawn.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

It was a warm spring day. School was going to be out in about a month. I joined my girlfriend and future wife. Misty in the school cafateria. She asked if I could do her a favor. * Sure what is it?* *Come over today and cut our grass. I have to work this afternoon. And don't have time. * *Okay I guess. What happend to the lawn service?* *Momma fired them. They cut her flowers down and blowed grass in our pool. I really apreciate it. The weed police keep threatining us.**No problem I'll get right on it.* After school I went home and changed in to apair of shorts and a tee shirt. I loaded up my push mower and went over to Misty's house. The yard was on a hill. With thick St. Augustene grass. I looked over the yard and decided to mow it at a right angle. An hour later I finished it and looked at it. I then mowed it again. The oposite way. When I finished it looked like one of those ball fields you see on Tv. I was on my way to the back yard. When Misty's mom drove in. In her black Cadilac. *Oh you shouldn't have done this. I was going to cut it tomorow.* She takes her billfold out to pay me.*Oh no Mrs.Jones it's on me.**Are you sure?...You sure worked hard.**It's fine * She took a 12 pack of beer out of her car and handed me one. She sat on top of a picnic table and took out a pack of cigarettes and handed me one. She lit it for me and then hers. *It sure is butifull.* As she admired her yard. I was admireing her legs. She had on a black skirt. That was high up on her thighs. I could see the tops of her sheer black stockings. And a little bit of her panties. I think she caught me looking. But did not say anything. I pulled my eyes away from her sexy legs. And sat next to her on the table. We finished our beers and cigarettes.*Would you like to keep me company. Untill Misty comes home.**Sure I can stay.* I help her with the rest of her groceries. And follow her in to the house. After we put the groceries away. We go in to the den. She brings me another beer. We sit on the coutch watching Tv. She turns toward me and lays her legs across my lap.*I noticed you checking out my legs.* I began to masage them. She watches me as I gently pull her sexy pumps off and masage her feet.*Oh yes that feels so good.* She feels my cock riseing in my shorts. She touches my cock with her toes. *Your so hard. Let me help you with that.* She got off the coutch between my legs. She pulls my shorts down and off.*You have no idea how long i've wanted to do this.* She takes me in to her hot mouth. In and out she works my cock. She strips out of her blouse and bra. She then stops.*I'll be right back.* She gets up and walks to her room and comes back. Holding a small dildo and a tube of lube.*Ugh...What?**Don't worry I wont hurt you.* She lubes the dildo and goes back to my cock sucking it. She eased the dildo up my ass. gently working it in and out. It was not long then. I shot my load filling her mouth. She sucked up and swallowed every bit of it.*Oh Mrs.Jones That was awesome!* She smiles*You can call me Debe for now on. It's your turn.* She gets out of the floor. I find the zipper to her skirt and unzipp it. It falls to her feet. She hooks her thumbs in to her purple panties and pulls them down. Siting back on the coutch. Her legs spread wide. I go right to work eating out her hairy pussy. I probe it with my fingers. She is soaked. I saw 4 fingers in and out of her over and over. I masage her clit with my thumb and finger her ass with the other hand. Finally she cums. And just like her daughter she locks her thick thighs around my head. I let her go. My dick is hard again. She gets up takes my hand and leads me to her bed. I lie down. She straddles my cock and rides me. And rides me and rides me. We fuck for the next 2 hours. Exausted she falls asleep on my chest. About 9:30 She gets up and peals off her thigh high stockings and puts on a pink night gown.*I'm going to start dinner. Misty will be home shortly. You rested up enough?...Shes going to want to fuck.**Oh yea she will.* I get up and put my clothes on and join her in the kitchen. Miniutes later Misty's Mustang rumbles in to the carport. I go out and meet her with a kiss. She comes inside and gets a beer from the frige. She opens it and looks in to the den. looking hard at her mothers clothing scatterd all around the coutch. She gives me a funny look. Her mom is bent over getting something out of the cabnet. Her gown rides up. Her pussy is showing. Misty slips 2 fingers in to her moms spent pussy. She sucks them. And gives me the look. Knowing exactly what we have ben up to.

jpbowhunter and petergozinya like this.
  2. playful pair

Gold Member

Wow that's awsome

Mikey22 likes this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Thanks I'm glad you liked it