Sex after injury or surgery

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by JackieTreehorn, Jun 4, 2016.

1. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

Anyone have stories about getting back into sex after an injury or surgery?

I had reconstructive ACL surgery on my knee a few years ago. Once the initial pain wore off I wanted to get back into having sex, but I was still only partially mobile.
    Squatting cowgirl was the best option, so she didn’t have to use my legs for leverage. And, it's a fucking great position anyway, bless her heart. I tried standing missionary, but on one leg it really messes up your rhythm.

sensless likes this.
  2. sensless

Gold Member

It was a bit scary getting back to sex after a hysterectomy. If I recall it well, I've waited an extra week after what the doctor recommended.

Sex after it was done was so much better than before! I used to be really afraid of pregnancy, because I'd rather go swimming with hundreds of starving salt water crocodiles than be in the same room where there's a child.

CLE32793, Amature and JackieTreehorn like this.
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I have had multiple simian and neck surgeries but always found that if the is a willie there is a way!
    It does help having an understanding partner willing to accommodate tho' ;)

sensless, Amature and JackieTreehorn like this.
  4. Amature

Gold Member

After a double heart bi-pass a nurse came into my room and talked to my first wife and I. She said "I know what your thinking and the answer is yes!" My wife and I looked at each other and I guess she sensed our bewilderment. Then she said "The doctor has cleared you to resume having sex!" I said OK, she gave us a few more going home instructions and left. I looked at my wife and I said, "Well, should we get started now or wait till we get home?" And of course that pissed her off too!

To answer your question, I've had minor knee surgery a couple of times and it was easiest on me to have the woman lay on the bed at the very edge and I stood off to the side. The bed has to be rather tall though.

JackieTreehorn and sensless like this.
  5. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

Yes, the bed has to be tall enough and ours is just the right height.
    Even with that advantage it was hard to do it standing on one leg.

Amature likes this.
  6. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

After his double by-pass we didn't really wait for the doctor to clear him, well I mean we didn't have actual sex, just a couple of BJ's to test the waters. So when the doctor did clear him we still took it easy and I was on top for a while.

JackieTreehorn likes this.
  7. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

when my wife had her hysterectomy we were both nervous about it, he took it slow and easy. thats all you can do, let your body tell you what is or is not too much

JackieTreehorn likes this.
  8. biker061

Gold Member

three memorizes of this, all in last 10 years.
    • first was 10 years ago after my heart attack and having stents put in. mrsbiker came to reclaim me and take me home, it was taking forever! while i was getting dressed, and still hooked up to monitors, she gave me a blow job.wonder what thedataon that looked like?
    • second was after another surgery on my legs. mrsbiker called me from our bed, told me how much she was missing me in bed with her and them let me hear her using a vibe to get off. i couldn't help myself i did myself too while listening!
    • most recently (two years ago after hip surgery following a dumass hitting me on my bike) i was in much pain and taking some pills for it. couldn't support weight on one side so mrsbiker had to climb n and do all the work. need to try those meds again as i had a long time getting off.