sex after exercise

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by will2of3, Oct 2, 2012.

1. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

I noticed today that I generally get more looks from the opposite sex after a hard work out. Also that when I get home my wifey can't wait to tear my clothes off. I just want a shower, get the gross off me. Anybody else get this way (either the more sex or just want to shower feeling).
    When I mean a work out, I mean sweat till you drop workout.

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Maybe it's because sweat is sexy and sorta primal.
    It brings out your pheromones and looks good dripping down your body?

3. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

It's a fantasy of mine. Getting hot and sweaty from a good hard workout, all out of breath and pumped so you can feel all the ripples in their muscles. Mmmmm. That's hott.

4. Clintriprock

Gold Member

It's a good combo around my house. I get home and I pull my shirt off in front of wifey and its slamma jamma time. Usually right in the kitchen when I'm getting a drink plus after working out all I want to do us fuck. Sometimes if she's at the gym with me we just go into a dressing room and do our cardio session right then and there.

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Wife likes it after a workout or cycle ride.

6. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

Sounds like a fun time for you. Don't get me wrong, wifey still gets it from me. If its too bad for me i just takes us to the shower

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Geez...I haven't been in the gym in over a year now.....I've dropped almost twenty pounds.....tried to start up last month, but got too busy...it definitely pumps up a mans sex drive..I better get after it again...

8. sandwich

Gold Member

Working out makes me hornier than usual, and the usual is of the horny all the time variety. But you know, it lasts for hours so I've never had a scenario where sex has to happen right after or the feeling will go away. I do typically masturbate soon after, and then that leads to more of the same. But I'm that way otherwise.

9. jonny718

jonny718 New Member

I certainly find exercise makes me horny. When on my own, I've sometimes masturbated just before going for a long run, then when I'm back, I've felt the need to masturbate once again.

I've not yet gone for it with the OH straight after exercise: she doesn't always find the "sweat and drowned fly" look on my face so attractive!

10. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

I'm military, so exercise is a must do thing 5 days a week. I think because of this i just don't get that boost from it anymore. Been doing it every day (except weekend and holidays) for over 12 years. Think I'm just gettimg stuck in a routine. Time to change it up.