Sex after a loooong wait feels SOOO GOOD!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Godiva, May 2, 2011.

1. Godiva

Godiva Member

Who's with me!?

Because of a few factors i hadn't had sex with my boyfriend in over 2 weeks, when that day finally did come it was PHENOMENAL, so phenomenal, that i tried and tried to HOLD OFF my orgasm, but it came way too soon, just when he stopped moving...and it kinda ruined it. But i didn't care, what was unusual is that it crept up so fast i didn't even realise i was cumming (i didn't hold my breath, it wasn't ragged, my muscles didn't go all tense)!

So unusual for me, yet so amazing. I will try not to forget it. I only wish sex felt so good 1 hour after, as it does after 2 whole weeks of nothing!

2. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

i wish 2 weeks was a long wait for me. been with the gf for over 5 years and i dont remember the last time we actually had sex :[

3. Mobius

Mobius New Member

i once had to wait 3 and 4 months for work, i thought i was a virgin again ha;)

4. dukefan

dukefan New Member

My wife actually had a three year drought when we got together. The first year was a full out fuck fest, it was the norm for her to cum four or five times.

5. RawDog

RawDog Member

You undoubtedly need more female responses than male, but I have a few questions which piqued my curiosity...

Way too soon? I thought women's orgasms were void of a refractory period. Personally I hate cumming too soon because I have downtime that lasts a couple of hours after until I get rigid again. Is that similar to why yours was too soon?

I love those orgasms that just flow out rather than build up. One thing my wife and I have done is "thrust and hold". I basically thrust my whole cock into her until we press back hard on her deep spot and hold it there without moving. It's one of those pleasure pain centers for her. It hurts, it hurts, it hurts, then *bam* she has an orgasm as soon as she relaxes and lets the pain go through her.

Personally, if we hadn't done it in a long time it's almost like she's losing her virginity all over again. It seems like something within her needs to be re-acquainted with me all over again. I think there is a different kind of "magic" that happens when two bodies let the hunger for each other build up. Love it and hate it at the same time. Is that what you meant when sex after 1 hour isn't the same as sex after 2 weeks?

#5 RawDog, May 2, 2011
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
  6. Meee

Gold Member

Yes! I call those "melty" orgasms. Almost no buildup, but suddenly I get very hot and my whole body feels soft and buzzy and I slide and fall into waves. The other kind is sharp and jerky. And I do think the melty kind comes after I haven't had sex or a lot of touching for a while. It's like my body is already close to orgasm and just gives itself up and flows into it as soon as it can.

7. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

It's soooo good. Sometimes if I know I'm going to see my sex buddy soon, I'll go two weeks or so without sex to make it extra awesome :D

8. nurseharley

Gold Member

the first time having sex after having a period is best

9. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I guess it seems true but it's kiinda annoying in a way. My wife just went on a trip, while she was away I masturbated to keep my mind clear. When she got back she was jetlagged and slept all day. Realy crabby. Then after the kids were in bed, I stayed up late putting up gutters. I'm ready for bed and she's rested. And horny. It was actually like something from before we had kids. And I lasted longer because I kindof had cleared the backlog of sperm waiting to be released from my balls.

That's kinda a problem, I want it more but since I don't get it, I tend to not last as long as I do if the sperm population wasn't getting so overcrowded in between.

10. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Same here...makes me go right off....:D

11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Neither one of us felt very sexual since our wreck in March. We were both too sore anyway, but finally we made a Sunday morning date this past weekend. It was well worth it. Good to get back in the saddle again.

12. Godiva

Godiva Member

RawDog- i mean way too soon because i was having so much fun i wanted to keep having sex and not cum! It always feels AMAZING until i come and it USUALLY (though not always) gets less intense. Sometimes the orgasm makes me even TIGHTER and it feels much better! But that's not all the time, so i wanted to make the first time go longer because instead of lasting an hour like usual, it was only something like 10 minutes.
    Yes women don't get a refractory period. Mine is a matter of a few seconds, i'm a multiples girl. But the more time between the more intense, immediately after isn't actually worth it in my particular case.
    My orgasms very rarely "flow out". This was an unusual case for me.
    Um, well, put it this way. In one day how much sexual energy can be pent up? No where NEAR as much as 2 weeks. 2 weeks of longing and getting wet and having NOTHING, and i do mean nothing, to satisfy that (I've gone completely off touching myself since having sex, minus a few occurrences, to make sex better) that when that time finally rolls around, it is epic. I guess it's akin to building up your load. It feels better with a big load. Not necessarily a refractory time, but just building up tension. I imagine if i hadn't had sex in a month (which i recall happening once) i was shaking before he even fully entered me.

Meee- i prefer the jerky ones. If it were jerky

NH- agreed!!! But the time on your period is great too, it's when the sweetest most innocent cuddles are made, which later stem into frustrated hugs! ha! :)

HOR- yup….too bad for you guys! But yeh, us women don't last as long either! But at least we have no refractory period! HUZZAH for being women! (at least you don't get your rags!)

Congrats Hardrocker!

13. RawDog

RawDog Member

Ok, that makes more sense now. Thanks!

14. Godiva

Godiva Member

:) Any time!

15. clo1238602

clo1238602 New Member

i wish i only had to wait 2 weeks. me and my bf live in different states so the last time i saw him was in christmas and he is coming to visit me next month yay. i am so excited to have sex again. i even have day dreams about it. i just cant wait, then i'll be able to tell you how amazing it was lol

16. EnticingPassion

EnticingPassion New Member

Agreed, after 4 months of being abstinent from sex or sexual touching I think I made her cum like...5 times. I did it only once though because I prefer to watch her come and beg me to stop making her do it so many times because she's going to pass out. xP

17. Godiva

Godiva Member

how was it clo1238602?

18. navyman1988

navyman1988 Member

Doing what I do makes me go away for long periods of time. When I get back my wife can't even wait til we get home before she is reaching into my pants ready to give me a blow job. Then we spend most of the night fucking each others brains out....love it