sex advice

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by GardenState, May 22, 2008.

1. GardenState

GardenState New Member

so im new to sex, and relationships in general, 3 years ago was my last relationship and sexual encounter, so im a bit of a novice in the subject matter. However, I started seeing this girl that I had spoken to over the internet for about 3 months, we made arrangements to see each other, she was going to stay with me for about 4 days, as she had some business where I live and we had spoken on the phone every night for quite some time, we trusted each other.

Well she comes up here, and as kind of expected, that night we spent the night together, and again pretty much every night for the 4 day weekend. However, one of the night we had like... crazy intensive sex, doing all kinds of positions and what not, well I was wearing a condom (doing the responsible thing), and at one point I was doing doggy style with her, well I slipped out of her, and she grabs me to put me back inside, and suddenly I go back at it. after about 2 minutes of this I wanted to change position, so I pulled out and went to feel my dick, and there was no condom on it, it felt like it had lotion all over it.

I look on the floor to see the condom laying there, and then I had like a mini panic attack. I didnt know if I was having sex with her bareback or not... So what I am wondering, is if we did it for about 2-3 minutes bareback, how worried should I be about her getting The "P" word? I wasn't really anywhere near orgasm, I never came in side of her.... How worried should I be? I had a friend tell me that there really is hardly any, if not any at all sperm in precum in early stages of sex, but closer to orgasm there is more of it. Is that true? She had taken a sex class in college so I have every reason to trust her, I guess I am just posting this for my own piece of mind, its the first time I have had sex in 3 years, and the 2nd girl I have ever had sex with, I dont want it to turn out as a bad experience, because I really care for this girl.

2. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Quote from Wikipedia (History of birth control)
    So it's just like your friend said. Chances for her to get pregnant are really low..

And if you really care for her ..you should stand by her whatever happens. So eventually it's not that bad thing. Of course an unplanned pregnancy can mess your life up, but with some love and support it can turn out quite fine ;)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, when you've had unprotected sex, it's always a possibility. But, in this case, it might be lower. However, if you want to avoid being scared in the future, avoid having unprotected sex. I'm in a sex class right now, and we've learned that precum can get you pregnant, as there are some swimmers in it. Just be careful.

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

If this was recent (like within the last 48 hours or so), you might talk to her about taking a "morning after pill" just to be safe. Available in most drug stores, it's an oral contraceptive that gives a big dose of the right hormones to cause a menstrual period essentially, thus eliminating any fertilized egg that might have attached itself to the uterine walls. I'm assuming of course she knows there may have been some bareback activity!

Plus talk to her, she may be on the pill anyway, so the condom may have been more for STD protection than pregnancy prevention. If you've got a good relationship with this woman, then you should be able to talk about anything with her, so go for it!

BD

5. GardenState

GardenState New Member

we have talked about it, its been over 48 hours, this happened on friday night of last week, would she still be able to take a morning after pill? Or is that out of the question?

I do very much so care about her, and am willing to stand by her no matter what happens. I know shes not on the pill, we had already discussed this.

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I don't know my friend. Why don't both of you call a pharmacist and ask that question (Both of you ask it, that way you can validate that you both get the same answer.) I would suspect the answer is yes, but I'm not a doctor nor pharmacist.

BD