Sex addict?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by champagnecharlie, Feb 11, 2011.

1. champagnecharlie

champagnecharlie New Member

I've loved sex ever since I knew what it was, and then more so when I lost my virginity but since then I'd never had that much sex as someone my age should have, maybe a few times a year. I haven't always been the most confident person.

About four weeks ago I moved out of my parents home and into an apartment with my friend, Scott. Now I'm bisexual, my friend wasn't but on the day we moved in, we had a few drinks and had sex with each other, since then we've had sex together a few times. Apart from that, we've both had a number of sexual partners and intercourse these four weeks.

Female friends, male friends, females who were a year or two below at school, workmates, a married woman etc, an older woman I made a thread about the other day, I even hooked up with a single mother with a leather fetish which truthfully speaking was fantastic, rolling around her bedroom in leather having sex.

I've constantly got sex on the brain now and I'm pretty much going out looking for a male or a female to take home and have sex with, majority of the time I'm always safe with condoms or whatever, and to be honest I feel fantastic, never better.

But even though I'm safe and feel great, is it healthy to be on such a high sex drive?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Healthy? Sure, if you're being safe 100% of the time.
    If you're bringing home random strangers and not always using condoms (even if they say "oh I'm clean" or "dont worry, I'm on the pill" then you're bound to eventually get some sort of STI.

Just be careful.

3. grissom_pt

grissom_pt New Member

Even with the condom, you ain't free of Papillomaviruses (you can get genital warts, even if your partner doesn't have any visible), Herpes, or Trichomonas vaginalis.

4. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

Your sex drive itself is totally healthy, but you might want to limit yourself to a few partners and have both yourself and them STD/STI tested. Having sex with everyone under the sun - even with condoms - isn't safe sex, and you are increasing your chances not only of picking up an STD/STI but of spreading it around to a few other people before you even realize you have one.

5. liam_680

liam_680 New Member

I dont see anything wrong with wanting to have sex most of the time but it is likely that you get a disease if you do it with people you barely know? who knows what disease that they have?