Serious Question....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by The Aristocrat, Feb 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Aristocrat

The Aristocrat New Member

Hello everyone. I am new to this site but I've found many of the topics very intriguing. I have a friend who had hypospadias surgery after he was born. However, the scar tissue has caused his penis to look similar to a water faucet....literally...where his head is pointed down like the head of a water faucet. He was thinking about having sex but he doesnt know whether or not his little "problem" would prevent him from inserting his penis inside the female. I mean if if his penis isnt fairly straight, how can it go inside the vagina?

2. killjoy

killjoy New Member

and by 'friend' you mean yourself? right........
    i always have this feeling that people asking advice for their 'friends' are jsut afraid to ask for it for themselves..
    as far as the penis question, i think the only way to find out is to try it.....

3. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Dang Jilljoy, way to be outright rude to someone who is new to our site, someone who is open enough to ask a question that may or MAY NOT apply to themselves.

Aristocrat: I do not have a solution for your friend. A compassionate girlfriend would be willing to try it out and not be rude about it. He may have to insert from one angle then move to a different position to enjoy the act further. Would having surgery again be able to correct the issue?

Best of wishes for your friend.

4. The Aristocrat

The Aristocrat New Member

I understand what you're saying though. I guarantee you it is not myself. I really am trying to help a friend out.

5. Woodbanger

Woodbanger New Member

If it's bent down if you entered the woman doggie style wouldn't it hit the Gspot?
    Your friend may become quite popular with the ladies.

6. Logger

Gold Member

Hypospadias correction surgery is usually done at a young age. I think 2 or 3 years of age is recommended. The penis goes through considerable growth after three years of age, and prediction of how surgical cuts and reapirs will turn out were probably difficult at the time of surgery. A visit it a surgical urologist might be worth a trip, just to see what the doc says.

Urology Surgery is a fine art, so there is a variance in degrees of skill and experience among Doctors, so I am not recommending some easy procedure as available.

What is probably easy to self-check, is the strenth of the stream. Does your buddy have a good volume in his stream? Or does it trickle out real slow? If the stream is not a good volume and smooth flow,that might indicate the interior tubing could be upgraded.

But what you seem to be saying is that the tubular repair tissue has not kept up with the growth of the rest of the penis, and the skin on the bottom of the penis, is not long enough, and the erection is being pulled down by the skin at the hypospadias repair.

If they can do sex changes, it seems that a repair job should not be real difficult.

7. joey_

joey_ New Member

what ever surgery that is i dunno but my penis is slightly bent? its not fully str8 and my gf loves it becoz when i do her from behind she says it gets her Gspot so i dont see it as a problem. and a gf should love her bf 4 who he is. so ya frend or you? shouldnt worry about it too much... =)

8. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

I have a slight curve throughout the entire length of penis, like a banana, but to a lesser degree-it bends down. It worked great w/ the ex for missionary positions, or any eye-to-eye variants, but made doggystyle painful to her:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.