Serious question - ladies/vaginal sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HotForHoney, Mar 20, 2015.

1. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I enjoy vaginal sex, but I don't have mind blowing orgasms.

I am more of a clit/g-spot kind of girl.

Since releasing my inner whore, I haven't had much luck or practice.

I use my toys, squirt (if you didn't know) and can cum from anal sex.

Any positions or tips?

Redline1, ply, Tonystarkxxx and 3 others like this.
  2. BlueCollar

Gold Member

I know this is for the ladies, but from my experience with the Mrs, the only time she can cum from vaginal intercourse is when she's riding me while I'm standing up and holding her.
    Sorry for the run on sentence. Haha.
    She's a clit/ g spot girl like you. So going down on her is the way to go for us. She loves getting oral and I love giving it. So that works well for us.
    We have gotten lucky once or twice with missionary but I have to grind into her pretty hard while fucking her.

3. Amature

Gold Member

I've mentioned before that my wife and I are unable to have vaginal sex and are dependent on oral and fingering. She says she's satisfied but I still have lingering doubts. I could give a guy some tips, but if your asking for yourself I doubt there is anything I could tell you that you don't already know. I think I have more questions than answers as to pleasing a woman without vaginal sex. I am interested at what the ladies have to say about this.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

That seems like a lot work for an orgasm

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

My best orgasms from sex is when he's on top. He hits my g-spot and another spot in there that makes me go wild.

6. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Actually it's not. We both enjoy it.

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I'm like you HFH...definitely a clit/g-spot girl. I've only ever cum from vaginal sex when in missionary but my knees are up around his ears and he's really really deep.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Statistically it's about a quarter or even less of women orgasm through intercourse, so it's quite rare. Missionary if you have a firm erection and aim for the g-spot is something I have found can work. It's up to the man to aim for where he knows the g-spot is.

ply, Married M Nh and HotForHoney like this.
  9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

HFH, if you can cum from anal then also from vaginal as it is the extension of the nervous fibres from the clit surrounding that region which gives the intense pleasure.
    You need to determine and pay attention where in your vaginal canal you are the most sensitive and have the dude position his dick by adopting any position such that it impinges on and stimulates those areas.
    Straight in and out thrusting just won't do it for you.
    It is such variabilities in the human female condition which keeps me ever so fascinated :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. sandwich

Gold Member

I'm not sure I can describe this specifically, but I will try.

I am vaginally orgasmic, and the easiest position for that is probably him on top with my legs over his shoulders. That was the easiest part to explain. Here's where it may sound vague. I learned to concentrate on the sensations on the inside as opposed to the outside. Also, I can feel a vaginal orgasm all the way up to and through what seems like the uterus. I know the uterus can't really feel it, but the sensation travels that way, and I learned to think about it moving in that direction.

I couldn't tell you whether or not there is really evidence for this, but I have read in a few places that clitoral and vaginal orgasm sensations travel along different nerve pathways. I may have this backwards, but my recollection is that a clitoral orgasm travels via the spine, and a vaginal orgasm travels via the vagus nerve. I have often felt both at once.

There is something about my tummy that is very erotically charged. What happens is when we are face to face, there is more pressing on that area, and that seems to enhance the vaginal sensation. The left side of my tummy is more sensitive than the right. My husband can press on that area with his hand and get me going too.

The other thing I have done is focus on the vaginal contractions while masturbating. When I am mentally in tune with them having a vaginal orgasm is easy. I don't know if this will work for others, but there you have it.

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  11. sandwich

Gold Member

ply and HotForHoney like this.
  12. sandwich

Gold Member

Sorry I didn't manage to contain my thoughts to one post, but you hit on a particular interest of mine. Here is another article I read. Again, I can't confirm anything in the article, but I would not be surprised if it held some truth. I say this based on personal experience.

The article mentions singing and breathing and the abdomen. I have been singing since I can remember, and I even had vocal training growing up. Also, while I am first and foremost a pianist, I do play other instruments, and I became a pretty good flute player, which only comes from practice in proper breathing. An upper chest breather won't make it in the woodwind world.

Also, I do spend a fair amount of time training my abdominal muscles (because it's fun!), and I have a lot of control in that area. I guess would try combining focus on the vagina with various breathing methods and abdominal contraction (or even with intermittent abdominal expansion).

One last thing before I post the article....I find that of all the exercise I do, in addition to the ab training I mentioned, there is something about ballet that helps all this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/suzie-heumann/what-do-singing-throats-a_b_268642.html?

ply, Tonystarkxxx and HotForHoney like this.
  13. whybother

Gold Member

For my wife it's the control she has during cowgirl that makes her cum.

travis beck likes this.
  14. arugula

Gold Member

Try the "coital alignment technique".

whybother likes this.
  15. Northside

Gold Member

There's no such thing as too much work if it gives her an orgasm. That's always my goal, more orgasms if possible.

billytk1977 likes this.
  16. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

My wife likes missionary with her Hitachi on her clit, i have to lean back to go deep, but her moans are well worth the effort.

ply likes this.
  17. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Vaginal sex when the clit and or Gspot is being hit just right. Me standing, her on the edge of the bed. I'm going shallow hitting the G and her with Little Buddy (her favorite small vibrator) on the clit. Earth shaking orgasm then I can go balls deep and she can have a couple more big O's then we switch to Doggy then I flip her over, fuck her some more then pull out and cum all over her big tits.

Sorry got a little carried away.....

18. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

My best orgasms from vaginal sex are from doggy style, when he's going hard and deep enough that he's hitting my cervix. Some hair pulling and ass smacking also helps.

Next up would be missionary, with him holding my legs up and open, him kneeling and going deep.

Third would probably be me on top, leaning back some. But it's more of a clitoral orgasm from grinding down on him. It also only feels good when I've been drinking. No idea why. (Someone explain this to me and/or psychoanalyze me on this one.)