Serial Gangbang (Quotus Interruptus)

Discussion in 'Games and Jokes' started by oldkid, Jun 23, 2014.

1. oldkid

Object of the game: Creatively continue on with a narrative left by the member above you.

The play: Read the narrative of the member above you. Where the member above you leaves off, (ALWAYS in the middle of a sentence), pick up where the narrative left off and continue to finish the sentence any way you like. Carry on with your narrative for a minimum of five lines of trashy stuff, and a maximum of seven lines of even trashier stuff. Try to paint the member before you into a corner if you can.
    a. Always follow a member of the opposite sex, unless you are gay, lesbian, or bisexual or curious.
    b. Always describe in first person terms exactly what you are doing to the member above you.
    c. When you reach the middle of the fifth, sixth, or seventh line, stop. Leave it for the next member to continue.
    d. Always endeavor to make the next member at least smile.

If I've forgotten anything, or you want to suggest a rules change for the better, PM me.

2. oldkid

I was sitting alone in my bathtub, minding my own business, jerking off to the William Tell overture to don giovanni, when I heard something going on outside the door. Continuing to softly stroke my half hard cock, hoping to finish before someone else wanted the bathroom, I turned down the music to better hear through the door. In an effort to move things along, I stuck a middle finger in my ass about an inch, trying to reach my prostate, where the magic was. The sound I had heard outside the door was a throaty feminine voice, with a slight accent. Stroking more furiously now,

3. Joys

Verified Gold Member

o_O "a. Always follow a member of the opposite sex, unless you are gay, lesbian, or bisexual or curious".
    Should I not be posting now then???

Oh damn I already did!!! Does that make me gay, or bisexual or curious:p

4. oldkid

Good question. Must be curious. Three question marks says it all.

5. Joys

Verified Gold Member

:eek:Guess I should have waited for a female to post before me

6. Meee

Gold Member

The feminine voice with the slight accent spoke through the door. "I came all the way from Maryland, and you're keeping me waiting?" I turned the knob, expecting it to be locked, but the door swung open. I stood there looking annoyed, with my feet apart and my hands on my hips. Your eyes grew wide and roamed my naked body. Without realizing it, you stroked even harder. I called over my shoulder, "Everyone, it looks like he didn't wait for us before getting started."

oldkid likes this.