Sensual Massage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by da old dude, Sep 25, 2008.

1. da old dude

da old dude Member

I was curious if any of you hired a masseuse to perform a sensual massage on your SO. My understanding of a sensual massage is that’s it’s usually performed be a CMT. The massage recipient gets a massage in the traditional manner, which concludes in the case of a woman’s massage, with boob massage, some nipple play, and then some fingering finally bringing the massage client to an orgasm for a full totally relaxing massage. Generally as I understand therapist doesn’t fuck the client.

Mrs. Dude has been sexually uptight for awhile now. She loves a good massage, in fact that’s often been the prelude to great sex when I give her a long full body massage. In my perverted little mind I’m thinking that she might be to the point where a good massage followed by a clit diddling from the masseuse might do her some good. I would have to discuss this with her beforehand, as she would probably whack the masseuse when he touched her pussy if she wasn’t expecting it.

If you’ve experienced this or paid a therapist to do this for your SO, did you watch? Did your SO like the experience? Have you done it beyond the first time? Did you tell your SO they were getting a sensual massage beforehand?

This idea came to me recently when I had my last massage. A few years back I switched from using male masseuses to female therapists, as I found that I was just too uptight to completely let go and relax when a man was touching me. I switched to female massage therapists and get a better massage plus I find that I get very aroused during the process. I’ve often had the embarrassing “towel tent” when I get a boner and it makes the towel covering my crotch poke up. Most of the time, when she’s done with me and leaves the room I have to rub one off before I leave I’m so worked up. And yes I use the box of tissue in the room so the therapist doesn’t have to clean up my goo.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hey, DOD!

I have never done or heard of this, but perhaps I am jaded! I used to get regular massages from a male, and it never got me all hot! I LOOOOOOOVE to give massages though. Too bad I am not a guy. You could hire me to do your lady! ;)

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

That's called prostitution in most places, just in case you didn't know. A cop I know busted a massage parlor here 30 years ago. He still hasn't lived it down. (It was reported in the newspaper in fairly graphic detail!)

4. da old dude

da old dude Member

Joe,

This type of thing as I understand it is not a "massage parlor" kind of sleazy deal. What I've read is that this is performed usually a CMT, Certified Massage Therapist but with benefits. Also what I've read is that it's risky for the CMT as there license would be revoked should they be caught blurring the destinction between legitmate massage and sexual play.

5. da old dude

da old dude Member

FC,

Now you're sending me off on another tangent! And you know it too! What red blooded male doesn't have some kinda fantasy about that?

Now that is a fun mental visual for me. Never happen though, she's just not into the G/G thing.

6. vickisam

vickisam New Member

My FB wired one for his wife. I can get the site if you want it. IM me if you want it. I think the guy is around NY city or North Jersey.

He said his wife LOVED it. I think there was some play time in there but no penetration of that is what you are asking.

Hope that helps.

V

7. da old dude

da old dude Member

V,

It's the lack of penetration that keeps it legal in MHO.

Nice to hear she liked it.

Beside which, I'm not a man that would want to see my sweetie being fucked by another guy. Watching a good finger diddling on the other hand somehow excites me. And yes, it's probably illogical as to what the difference is, but that's just me, and the way my perverted little cashew sized brain rationalizes these things!

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I didn't mean DO her, I just meant a massage. But it is my self-appointed job on here to send you on "other tangents", and yes, I know it! :brow

9. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Bleh...I wouldn't go to a massage parlor and get a sensual massage. I'd give or get one. Easiest way to do it is go to Bath and Body Works and find the massage oils they have. My favorite is the lavendar but that'll probably put one of you to sleep. Light candles around the room and dim the lights. Add light music to set the atmosphere, then lead her in the room, have her lay on the bed and massage from there. Take her clothes off layer after layer till you get to her skin and then surprise her by rubbing the massage oil on her and really massaging her.

The things that make it sensual are the places you focus on through the massage like her thighs, butt, certain ways you rub her back, her arms and even her temple or something like that lol

Hope that helps :D Yeah i'm pretty corny, but it's cute stuff lol

10. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

I give one to my girl once a week for a long fuck session to follow. It gets her relaxed and horny. I got an edible massage kit with oil, dried raspberry powder, numbing balm (works great for her gag reflex too), menthol balm and some thicker lube. You can mix it all together and no matter what, it tastes and smells amazing!

After a nice long massage, it turns into a trip downstairs for her and if we have plenty of time, I bust out the vibrating eggs that we just got.