sensitivity question.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dave_30, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

Ok.. Basicaly i can last like 1-3 hours with a rubber on.. And about 30 min without one.. (Not wearing a rubber is not a option..at this point in time) I cant use reguler ones ether they have to be the Ultra sensative ones..

But my biggest issue is that when my GF is giving me a BJ.. I hardly feel anything at all . (Without a rubber or with)

Anyone else have this issue where they can hardly feel anything? And is there anything i can do about it?:eyes

I doubt it but maybe the fact that i masterbate daily might have something to do with it. Or the fact the i am not cercumsized... ???

Lol.. There are times that no matter what i do i just can't shoot my load.. (Guess i am the compleat oposit of guys who shoot too early.)

It also may be a mind thing.. Because i hold back untill i know my GF has had a orgasim.. That in my mind is more important to me then my own plesure.

I don't know.. Im at a loss as to what i can do if anything about this.

2. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

My hubby has the same issue. He can go forever without cumming with a rubber, and like 20 minutes without (which isn't an otion for us either)
    Sometimes when I suck him off he comes right away, but frequently it takes a looooooong time, and sometimes he can't come that way. It all depends on how long we've been messing around ahead of time, it seems the more foreplay we have, the longer it takes him. It also depends on if its been a day or two since we've had sex, or if he's taken care of business recently.
    He also will hold back until I come, so its probably partly mental as well :)
    I know none of this is helpful, lol... but you're not alone!

3. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

Thanks lol

Glad to know im not the only one .. :) only reason why i am complaining is sometimes it just sucks.. For me lol Ive never had any complaints from a partner :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.