Sensitivity during/after orgasms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Spacey, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Spacey

Spacey New Member

So, you know how when you have an orgasm, you get a really sensitive feeling and it almost hurts to keep going? Well, I was just wondering why for some people, they seem to get that way right when the orgasm starts, and for others, it doesn't happen until the orgasm is over.

For me, it happens pretty much the second I start to orgasm, and I can't handle any more motion or stimulation at that time. I know that with my previous girlfriends though, they didn't get that way until after their orgasms were completely over. I wonder if there's a gender correlation? I know that I've heard of women who get sensitive when their orgasm starts though, and men who don't get that way until afterwards. If you are a guy like that, when exactly does the "no touching!" feeling start...is it right after the ejaculation is completely finished?

2. VinceC

VinceC New Member

For me is just after cumming, still my gf continues to stroke my cock and I feel like Im goin to die but at the same time I dont want her to stop, it feels like painful and exciting at the same time so its just bout how much time I can last

3. 18wheeler

18wheeler Member

I'd say after i finish.. I keep wanting the motion during my orgasm and usually stroke harder.... But after that my wife will keep going and drives me insane for about 45-60 sec. After that, it seems to subside and i can continue to have sex as normal

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

For both me and my wife it has always varied. Seems to depend on the extent and duration of stimulation and the intensity of the orgasm.

5. ISOParadiseCity

For me I would say pretty much after the orgasm. But even then, sometimes I can keep going. But it is totally random, and I can't figure out any correlation.

6. zapper

zapper Member

I don't know about other men, but my most intense feeling of orgasm reaches its peak just before I start ejaculating. When I am ejaculating, my orgasm is slowly coming down and the head of my cock becomes really really sensitive. When I am masturbating, I can't run my hand over the head of my cock after I start ejaculating, only work the shaft, it's just too intense. When I cum inside my wife, that over sensitivity is moderated by the silky feel of her vag.