Sensitive spots

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by outofmymind, Jul 4, 2010.

1. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

I discovered a new sensitive spot the other day with my girl. It's right beside the boob below the arm pit. I can kiss and lick all around it and not get much of a reaction from her, but as soon as I hit that spot, she jitters and then just explodes like crazy, she won't let me lick right there for very long.

There are other sensitive spots too that I've known for a while; neck, toes, ears. With the neck, I've found the best way to get her riled up is to suck the front corner of her neck, you know? right where a vampire would bite, open my mouth up, and then suck in circular motions.

When I hit these sensitive spots, she tells me it tickles but at the same time it feels good. Whenever I go at these spots too strong, she turns away. Sometimes I'll try restraining her while I go at it so she can't turn away, I figure restraint can help enhance the arousal. But then she gets mad and thinks I'm taking advantage of her, then she doesn't want to cuddle with me.

So my question is what's the best way to hit these sensitive spots just right? I mean not to the point where you're overdoing it and she can't stand it. At the same time not underdoing it to where it just feels dead. I like to make a girl go crazy and just peak her arousal, but I don't want to do it in a way she doesn't like.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think that question can only be answered by your girl.

3. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

Yeah but I like that element of surprise, I don't like to do too much planning with my partner.

4. Falsehope

Falsehope New Member

Why not just throw a simple question out there.... "How's this feel babe" or something to that effect. Turn her to play, not run away!!!!!