Sensitive positions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by greenmallard, Jan 19, 2009.

1. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Hi all, I know that the most sensitive part on the penis is the back of the head. And I know that some women love rear entry positions like reverse cowgirl or doggy coz their gspot is being rubbed hard by that part of the penis.

My question is, does this extra rubbing of the most sensitive part of your penis make you cum too fast? Do you have any tips on lasting longer in this situation? When I masturbate and rub that part, I want to ejaculate very soon since it's so sensitive. I don't see how I can hold it for long in intercourse :)

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

My answer is that I agree with you totally: reverse cowgirl and doggy style cause a high degree of stimulation to my glans, and I have a lot of trouble lasting in those positions. Tantric sexual techniques help, because I can use sexual energy recirculation, but even then it's tough. I remember when I ws younger and using condoms, I was able to last a fairly long time in either postion, but now married and having natural sex, the stimulation is very intense.

I don't encourage either of these positions, and I find my legs get sore doing doggy style for any length of time anyway.

3. igor

Gold Member

What I have done was to use a slight bit of desensing gel (just a drop) rubbed into the glans to reduce the sensitivity without making things totally dead. It can be quite effective.

4. greenmallard

greenmallard New Member

Thanks guys. Anyone else? This doesn't bode well for these two positions... supposedly two of the most enjoyable positions for women...?

Guess I'll be trippling up on the condoms... (i know i know, shouldn't do that :) )

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Greenmallard,
    There are hundreds if not thousands of positions and variations that is good for both genders.
    Experimentation with your current partner will determine what works best without you blowing too soon.
    I would suggest doing it some other way first and later if you want to go again when you are less worked up then try those positions you mentioned.