[Ask a Girl] sensitive nipples

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by boobjob, Jul 30, 2012.

1. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

My wife hasn't been feeling up to sex lately and she has her period also but I was feeling pretty horny this morning so we took a shower together and soaped each other up. As she stroked my cock and juggled my balls I was fondling her big breasts. The moment I touched her nipple though, she almost jumped out of her skin. I was kind of dissapointed because I love to play with her big brown nipples especially when they are hard, which they were. I was just wondering if any of you ladys could say whether this has to do with our lack of recent activity, her period, the shower or something else. Any thoughts?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

My nipples get extremely hard when taking a shower. They are always more sensitive when hard. I also get much more horny when I'm on my period. It's the hormones and such.

She could have been overly sensitive or simply uncomfortable with being touched like that just then.

Have you talked to her about it?

3. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I was feeling lucky to get the hand job so when she jumped I just didn't touch them anymore. She pressed our chests together so I couldn't go back. I came pretty soon afterwards and then I was more interested in just expressing appreciation rather than asking questions that might sound like complaining. I will bring it up another time.

4. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

my S/O has the same issue...she loves it when I play with her nipples, but when it comes to even remotely touching them while in the shower, lake, or pool...she freaks/jumps as well....regardless with what's going on with her body. I thought I was alone on this one but I guess not. I asked her out of curiosity...but she gave me a generic "I don't like it" answer....which confuses me because after we dry off and things make their way to bed she begs for me to touch them, suck on them, lick them, etc...very odd

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I haven't played around in the shower for years and can't remember how it felt to have my nipples touched then.

As I've mentioned in other threads, I can orgasm very easily from breast play but near my period my left breast, especially, is so sensitive that any contact is painful, even his mouth. My right breast, luckily enough, isn't quite so touchy, so even though I can't take a lot of attention on those days, I can cope with a small amount of breast play.