Sensations During sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Robertson, Feb 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robertson

Robertson New Member

I recently started to see a girl with whom I have amazing sex which I thought could not get any better until the other night when we came back from a night out & had sex which I find hard to describe, basically it was very much like the sensation of ejaculation constantly but without actually ejactulating. almost like electricity passing back and forth between each other, this sensation was the same for both of us and was unlike anything that either of us had felt either with each other or with any other parnter.

Has anyone else had something similar or knows what we were experencing as it was out of this world and something I would like to repeat again as we have tried and although it has still been great we can't replicate the sensations.

Any thoughts??

2. Robertson

Robertson New Member

I take it by the response no-one has then?????

After checking this out and looking through various information the only thing I have come across (no pun intended) is something called tantra which goes a long way to explain what we experenced, I can only now describe it as a full body orgasam transfering the energy of the ejaculation through my whole body instead of letting it out in one big explosion as would normally happen.

I seriously recommend that you do a search on tantra and see if you can get what we got as it was the best and better than anything I have had before & all it really takes is relaxation, breathing and a bit of practice.

3. Logger

Gold Member

This is a copy of a post I recently put under Sexual Foreplay and techniques:

Tantric Yoga is largely a study of delay techniques for the male climax. Basically, the man slows movement, and takes shallow breaths, when feeling excited toward climax. The control point is to just allow enough excitement to keep an erection. Whether you are deep or shallow, or what position you utilize, the goal is to delay the man's climax by controlling movements and breathing and other stimulation.

Your partner can help to keep between the point of starting to go limp, and getting toward climax, by understaning when you are slowing down, and when you are speeding up. If you feel yourself going limp, then breath deeper, and increase speed and length of stroke. Ask your partner to increase her stimulation, squeezing with her vaginal muscels, sucking your teat, or your sucking something of hers, or grabbing some sensual part of her body tighter. Verbal comments like, "Tighter," or "Slower," might help your partner tune into your processes.

One Tantric technique is to be in congress for some 22 to 23 minutes, and then an energy is supposed to be released that engulfs both partners, and then your partner should be totally ready to enjoy the afterglow. I suspect there is a chemical released into the bloodstream of humans after climax, that gives a very pleasant, peaceful feeling, which I enjoy after climax. I try to manage my grooving so that my partner is ready to relax after I climax.

Post your furhter Tantric Techniques. Ther is a section on Tantric Yoga in http://www,curezone.com.

Logger

4. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

yup. its all bout the tantra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.