Sensational vs Good Fuck

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by strathmore, Feb 18, 2009.

1. strathmore

strathmore New Member

This topic came up in another forum, so let's see how it goes here.

For you, what distinguishes a truly 'sensational' fuck from a 'good' one?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

The length of the session and the amount of lust built up beforehand have a great deal to do with it. For me, the longer it takes for me to come, the stronger the orgasm. The stronger the orgasm I have, the more I want to give to my partner. The more I give the more my partner wants to get me off. The more my partner gives, the more orgasms I have. It's a deliciously vicious cycle.

3. igor

Gold Member

What CL said ! I also find that if it has been an exceptionally good session, I want something more the next day.

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

It's all about how much passion and lust is mustered during the act I'd say.

We most always have a good fuck but about once every few fucks we have an exceptional one that leaves both of us speechless, gasping and light headed.
    I love how much you love someone after one of those sessions. It's mind blowing.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

For me it is not one V's the other but a continuum.
    Many factors contribute to the height of excitement and volume of release and in fact each session is unique. Many things contribute including partner, time, place, level of daring, prior abstinence to state the obvious.
    Memory also plays a part because at certain moments I have actually thought and voiced the opinion that this time was so great that it could not be bettered and yet in hindsight it is not necessarily those particular incidents that I recall the most strikingly memorable.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

My definition varies somewhat, but for me it depends on the person and their attitudes to sex, passion and pleasure. I can recall two sensational fucks with two different women who both had a similar passion and intellligence. I remember the first, I couldn't wait to rip her clothes off and fuck her. Indeed we did fuck, for many hours all over the hotel room: on the sofa, in the bathroom, on the bed. At the end I remember lying in the bed, exhausted and sore, and noticing that I had, literally pulled her clothes off and tossed them around the room. It was like a scene from a movie, and yet I'd just played it.

The second lady was devastatingly beautiful for her age, and it started with a conversation where we both had similar career paths, ICT project managers. She was dressed in a simple ankle-length dress that teased my imagination. Indeed, as time passed, I couldn't wait to rip that dress off. I did, and we fucked, and she even took me up her arse, which is something very few women have attempted. We both came many times, and again it was exhausting and wonderful.

In both cases I couldn't love them, because we were just passing. But they were very memorable women, and we had a remarkable time.

7. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

The difference for me is if I cry or not...... if I make a sensational connection with my hubby when we make love, when we are finished I am that exhausted both mentally and physically that it releases a floodgate of emotions and I cry and laugh...

It doesn't happen too often, but it did freak him out in the beginning and then he got used to it.......... and then it kinda stopped happening lol

8. strathmore

strathmore New Member

For me, a sensational fuck is when we are both very sensitively intent on pleasing each other; with lots of foreplay and merciless teasing of all the erogenous bits; usually when my lady has orgasmed from clitoral and g-spot stimulation prior to penetration; usually after I have refracted from my first orgasm and can plow for an extended time; when we fuck in many positions taking turns with control; – usually resulting in my partner convulsing in orgasmic waves and me finally exploding in a body shaking orgasm, after which we collapse on the bed with a warm peaceful glow overtaking our bodies.
    A good fuck is when one or both of us cums, or at least has a good time trying, with both in a good sensual attitude.
    No one has described a bad fuck, but I’d say it’s just going through the motions.

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Same here, when her emotions pour out. Mental and physical exhaustion.