(Semi)Public Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Wckd_Beauty, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I put 'Semi' because a dressing room isn't as public as it could be. Question is, who here has ever had sex in public?

My boyfriend and I, a few times, had sex in JcPenny dressing rooms. It's as if we made it a habit and point to go into the dressing room and go wild all over each other. The rush of not being heard and then not getting caught was amazing and turned us on even more. We've never gotten caught by the way. The first time was in a women's dressing room and we went to the very last one of the hall. I took clothes in with me as an excuse for being there if we did get caught. The fact that you have to force yourself to stay quiet while your boyfriend is pounding you from behind gives the most amazing mental form of restraint and a really big turn on. After we were done and ready to leave, I looked out and saw one of the workers who just happened to be down the hall near the exit, where we needed to go. So I walked up to her, thought really quick about needing to find where I got the shirt I was holding to put it back and asked her 'where a purple shirt was'. She probably thought I was crazy and lost as all hell, but it made it totally worth it because my boyfriend snuck out the dressing room without any worries and we walked off with the biggest smiles on our faces.

What are some of your stories?
    Where was it?
    Did you get caught by anyone?

2. strathmore

strathmore New Member

After a few wobbly pops around the campfire, in the sand dunes by the beach, deep into the throes, when we were lit up by a ranger's flashlight. Kinda spoiled the moment!

3. hrnycouple2

hrnycouple2 New Member

Well...before I met my wife, I've had sex at a big party one outside...a couple people passed by...and probably seen..but we wern't being private about it and it wasnt a sex party either...

With my wife we've also had sex a couple of times by the camp fire.

I would have to say though, that sex by the campfire was by far more thrilling as we never knew who could of been watching since people can easily hide in bushes and what not...and we'd never have known.

4. igor

Gold Member

Well, the wife and I were sleeping on a fold-out couch in a friend's cabin in their living room. Their bedroom was just a door away. They were humping in their bed and we could hear her moaning and calling out his name. We both got so horny we had to have sex right then - I mean no foreplay or any prep - just straight fucking! Never came so fast in my life!:dgrin

They could have come out to go to the bathroom and seen us in the middle of what we were doing, but it didn't happen.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh boy, let's see...we've done it with my wife bent over the balcony railing at what was my apartment about 14 years ago, in the pool at night, outside in our hot tub, in the lounge chairs on our patio (don't worry, I hose 'em down just in case you ever visit), behind some bushes in one of our favorite getaway cities, in a stairwell, in someone else's bathroom at a party once, on the beach at night in the shadows a time or two...let's see, where else? Never done it in a dressing room (dammit!).

And Igor, I recall once back in my apartment years ago that we had a wild and rowdy lay in the middle of a warm Sunday afternoon (we were both drenched with sweat) and realized the windows were open after. We were going at it for a long time and making a helluva lot of noise, if I recall. I'd imagine everyone in the building probably heard us...I'll bet some horny people were getting it on that afternoon!

And yes, sometimes those places where you have to choke off the moans and screams makes it even more exciting.

BD

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh! Another one I've always wanted to do but never have is sex at work! Grab a closet or empty office or something, and just friggin' go at it...:dgrin

BD

7. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Omg, BD I totally agree with the work idea. Especially the office fantasy. We've done it at the beach too, so sensual with the waves crashing in the background make it sooo amazing :D

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Indeed! The surroundings are part of the experience...

BD

9. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Oh! I have masturbated at work...twice :brow (had some help! )

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...I think I made out with someone once at work, actually...

BD

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Really? Another story you forgot about hun? :)

12. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Oh gosh lmao

:D

13. Bella

Gold Member

I have NEVER had sex in a car, but I have on the hood of a car. It wasn't daylight, but it was in a very public neighborhood! :phat

Also once in an unfinished apartment complex - we just happened to be there & both of us were horny - so we said wtf! :eyes

Pool, hot tub - several times -don't have a privacy fence or I would do it outside on the lounge chairs. WTG BD & FC!! :cheer
    Why JC Penney I wanna know though??!! :lol

I guess I'm considered a "Semi!" :cool
    ~Bella

14. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

Lol JcPenny...because it was there lol I honestly wasn't planning on trying anything I just wanted him in the room with me to critique the clothes..and one thing led to another and BAM..........BAM BAM BAM lmao

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Yeah, I guess so (sorry)...I can't actually remember her name. :uhh: It wasn't in the office though....it was in my car in the parking lot...

BD

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

I cut this from an old thread that was recently bumped.

My girlfriend, now wife, and I had several wild fucking sessions on my bosses (owners) couch in his office late at night after work. One morning the bosses wife found an earring wedged behind a cushion and held it up. "Who the hell does this belong to?" she asked him. My sweetie was within earshot and quickly cruised by saying, "That's mine," snatched it and kept on trucking, never looked back. We never heard a word about it until about 5 years later when he and I were drinking beer together. All he said was, "You little fucker, I can't believe y'all did that. You could've gotten me in big trouble."
    I guess he knew what was up when it happened.:lol

17. stu73

stu73 New Member

How about a deserted beach. Public place but nobody was about, and nobody caught us. It's not as easy as you think if you haven't tried. Beaches leave sand in the least comfortable of spots. We were standing; she was leaning on a rock, while I took her from behind. Quite fun actually!

18. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I got head in a public Jacuzzi once, but it was tucked into a corner where nobody could see us unless they walked by. And nobody walked by. (I tried to keep one eye open.)

I've had sex on beaches a few times. I don't know that anyone ever saw us. I also had sex on a picnic table in a campground once, but there was nobody else around.

It's not a public place by any stretch of the imagination, but after having sex in the bedroom with my late wife once (before we were married), her 13-year-old son calls up from the living room, which the bedroom overlooks with a large opening, "You guys sure make a lot of noise!" Oops!

19. Gnome702

Gnome702 New Member

Nothing too extravagant...
    On the balcony to my apartment, she was in a skirt and you couldn't really see much, besides a telling motion.
    Then there was the time we were on a hike and the urge was just too strong so we found some bushes and went at it. I have never cum so fast in my life, the risk of getting caught really pushed me over the edge. Not three minutes after we cleaned up, two old men walked by with fishing rods and we couldn't help but smile all the way home.

20. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Wife's birthday. She wanted to go skinny dipping. We'd had a few 'pops'. Headed down to the beach. There were a bunch of teenagers having a bonfire. We stripped down in front of them and in we went. Pretty sure the were awestruck!!! :lol Wandered out and chatted with them nekkid. Toweled off and headed home.